Chapter 1|The Encounter

I love Beyblade Burst.All of its seasons.But,especially the third season,Beyblade Burst Turbo.I love all the characters.But,as everyone's favorite as he is,I also like one paritcular male character very much.

   He's the one and only,Shu Kurenai.He's the one probably every girl craves for.Every girl who watches Beyblade Burst that is.He is the most handsome chatacter in the entire Beyblade Burst series!Do you know that he had ranked first in the most top hottest anime of the in which the Beyblade Burst series were released?!Well,in my heart,he still is the hottest in my heart.I can't find a replacement for him (😅).

   Anyway,I was at home today,as my school's given an one-week holiday for some reason that I don't remember currently (😅).My parents also weren't home.I don't know where they went,and I also didn't bother to ask.All I was thinking about was my one-week freedom.I'm so excited!

   I was chatting with some of my friends,but ended up getting bored.All the things they were writing were so kiddish that I almost died of boredom.When I thought about exiting IG,I got a text from an unknown person.What if it's a hacker?!

   I entered the chat & asked the question that was so not the first way to begin a nice chat.The answer I got as the chat went on was so not what I was expecting.

???:Hi.
Me:Are you a hacker?
???:What?No.I'm a normal person.
Me:Then how'd you get my account?
???:You're the one who followed me.I
       just didn't have anything to do,so I
       thought about texting one of my
       unknown followers.
Me:Oh.Anyways,who are you?
???:My name's Shu Kurenai.And I'm a
       blader.
Me:You're definitely a hacker.
???:How?
Me:Shu Kurenai doesn't exist.He's a
       made-up character of the cartoon/
       anime series Beyblade Burst.He's
       extremely cute.And,he's the
       hearth-throb of every girl who
       watches Beyblade Burst.
???:..........
Me:I got u didn't I?
???:It's not that.I didn't expect to meet a
       fangirl.But,it's not like I wasn't
       expecting it.So it's fine.
Me:Are you really The Shu Kurenai?
???:Yes.Do you want me to say that I'm
       also the owner of the Raging Bulls?
       Or do you already know that?
Me:I do.But........I still can't believe that
       you are The Shu Kurenai.I can't
       believe he even exists.
???:Why's it so hard for you to believe?
       And,why won't I exist?
Me:Because.....Wait.Let me present my
       screen.

   I video-called him to present my screen.I was chatting on my laptop as my phone was dead.I really am missing my phone.......😢.Anywho,I opened up Gogoanime.so to show him.

   That's a website where you can get whichever anime you want to watch.That's where I download all the Beyblade Burst episodes from.You can get the animes subbed or dubbed.English,that is.It's a safe and good website.

   Anyway,I think Shu was shocked as he was so not expecting to see himself in a kid's anime.I mean,who wouldn't be shocked?Even I'd be.But,his expression was priceless (🤣)!!!! (Nevermind........😅.Sorry to all of Shu's fangirls)!!

   He told me to stop presenting,and talk normally with him in the video call.And,through that call,I also got to know that he really is The Shu Kurenai.

   'I don't want to believe you,' said Shu,in a baffled tone.Well of course he was confused.I mean who wouldn't be,right?

   'Yeah,I made up five whole seasons by myself at such a young age without any help,and am thinking to make another season currently as we speak,right?' I retorted back.My head was on the verge of erupting (😡).

   'I don't know how you did it,but you did somehow,' he said.Is he never gonna understand that I'm not that much great at computing?

   'You know what Shu I mean,Mr.Kurenai,I think I'm going to talk with you later.I.....Need to go and......Feed my cat.Bye (😅).'

   'No wait!'

   But I hung up.He was starting to sound like a 'non-Shu'.By that I mean that he sounded like one of the so-called Shus who are actually just his fangirls.But.........It was the experience of a lifetime (🤩🤩🤩)!!!

   *Time skip to night*

   I was making pasta for myself as my parents weren't home,and I got a video call from Shu.He's been calling me a lot the whole day,but I just ignored it.I mean,he's just going to ask me how do the Beyblade Burst series even exist yada yada,so I didn't give a damn about it.

   But,it was getting so irritating,I picked it up. He gave me a video call,and his video's off.But,there goes my oven-baked pasta dinner (😢)......

   'What is it?!' I literally shouted at him.

   'Why're you being so loud?' he asked me.Really?!

   'You just interrupted my oven-baked pasta dinner!' I again shouted.

   'If you want pasta,I can send some.I think you know I make the best pastas (😌),' he said.Is he trying to bribe me with food?!

   'I never got your name you know,' he said.

   'And it's better that way,' I retorted.

   'Did I get under your skin?'

   'What do you think?'

   'I think I did.'

   'You did.'

   'And here I thought you liked me (😢).'

   'I do,but there's a limit to everything.'

   'I don't think I reached mine yet.'

   'That's what you think.Besides,shouldn't you be chatting or making out with your girlfriend?'

   No answer.

   'Shu I mean,Mr.Kurenai?'

   No answer.

   'If this's some sort of prank,then I'm going to hang up (I hope he talks after hearing this threat).

   'I broke up with her.'

   'Ow,sorry.Soooo,what caused the breakup?'

   'She said she found someone better than me.'

   'Are you sad?'

   'What kind of a question is that?'

   'Well I never had a boyfriend,so I wouldn't know the feeling of a breakup.'

   'Just forget it.Hey,do you have a friend whose name is "mkoyui"?'

   'That an IG username?'

   'Yeah.'

   'That's one of my close friends,(C/F/N)'s,IG username.'

   'Yeah,she texted me a little earlier today.She said she wants to be my girlfriend.'

   'Go ahead.She's really famous.'

   'Mind putting in a good talk for me?'

   'Sure I guess.But,I don't think that will be necessary.So,is there anything else you want to tell me?Or can I please eat my oven-baked pasta dinner?'

   'Fine.Talk to you later.Bye'

   'Bye.'

   We both hung up.I think Shu is really in love with (C/F/N).It's a really good thing,though.As much as she can be annoying,maybe Shu can teach her a thing or two.

   Anywho,I finally ate my oven-baked pasta dinner (Yayyyy.....😆😆😆!!!!!),watched some TV,and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Hey y'all!This's your non-favorite author-chan.Let me know how y'all like this chapter.Please excuse me for any spelling or grammatical mistakes.And don't forget to enjoy,comment,and share!

   This's author-chan signing out!

Best Gift Ever!!!!!(A Tribute To Shu Kurenai's Birthday)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara