Chapter 10|Shark VS Cat

Lui,Shu and I had gone to the park for some time off,and also for the combat.Shu seemed more calm than usual.Lui was walking beside me,his arm brushing against mine from time to time.I'm actually blushing like a red tomato now.I hope no one notices it!

*Time skip to after walking around for about 6 minutes*

Shu and Lui still had the power to walk,but my legs had given way.If I hadn't sat down,I would've plopped on the ground.Shu saw this and came and sat beside me,and Lui just stood in front of us.Nothing new about his ignoring attitude.

Shu looked around and spotted (F/N).She comes here every now and then.Walking and jogging are her favorite things to do.I sometimes think Shu and she make a more perfect couple than Shu and me.

She spotted Shu,Lui and me and ran towards us.She gave us a smile upon seeing us which Shu and I returned,and Lui just 'Tch'-ed.Typical Lui.

'What have we here?' (F/N) smirked upon seeing Lui.(by the way,she had a crush on Lui 🤫).'A baby shark.How adorable!' she continued.It is pretty funny and cute,actually.

'Who are you calling a baby shark?!' Lui 'roared'.Or at least it sounded like a roar to me.

'Lui,we're here to battle with beys.Not with mouths,' I pointed out.He again just 'Tch'-ed at me.Classic him.

'Maybe this would turn into a physical battle rather than a beybattle,' Lui said.

'Will this be a shark vs. cat (by the way,she is a cat-person.) battle now?' Shu asked signing while rubbing his temples.I just smiled at my boyfriend.How cute.

'Let's have a race to settle this.What do you say Lui?' (F/N) smirked.

'That's perfect!And we can also keep a prize for the winner!' I exclaimed.Shu just chuckled at my excitement.

'Well what prize do you have in mind (Y/N)?' she asked me.I have the perfect prize in mind (😏).

'If you win,Lui has to date you.And if Lui wins,I will make out with him in front of Shu (ha!Take that Kurenai!Me not easy to get hehe.OK I will stop now😅......).Shu didn't take that lightly.

'What?!Why the heck would you do that?!' he asked me.Just for fun Kurenai.

'Just for fun.I want to see whether you take such things I might do to Valt or my cousins lightly or not.Sorry not sorry,but I don't want a jealous boyfriend,' I said and smiled at him.(F/N) returned my smile while Lui and Shu groaned (don't take it otherwise fangirls💢).Finally something they both  agree on.

'You better lose Lui because I don't want you eating MY girlfriends face out,' Shu growled.And Lui returned it with a soft whimper-growl (let's pretend that's a thing😅) of his own.

'We'll see who wins Shu.But I'm pretty confident that I will,taking Lui's height into matter,' (F/N) mocked him.

'I'm still taller than you!' Lui shouted flustered.

'Tch,only by a few centimetres.And you're such a crybaby about it,' (F/N) turned her face towards me and I winked.I am her Cupid hehe (🤭).

Lui and (F/N) got into their running positions.And with a 3,2,1......off they go!

*Time to the finish of the race due to Author-chan being lazy (😞)*

(F/N) had won.Shu cheered madly (actually gladly) since I didn't have to kiss his 'arch enemy'.Lui stared at (F/N) blankly.It was like he lost sight of everything in front of him.He was just too shocked to believe he lost to a girl.Typical boys.

I tried to snap him out of his trance by shaking him vigorously by the collar.Didn't do much help though.Then  (F/N) walked up to the 'half-dead' Lui and kissed him.(F/N) had the guts to actually kiss her crush.(Gladly there aren't many people here😓).I'm impressed.

That worked.That got his attention.While they were kissing,it seemed as if Lui was enjoying it.I didn't know my ears were that much sharp,but I could hear Lui moaning a little into the kiss.Whoa😲.

Shu coughed (damn it!) and got their attention out of the kiss.I wanted it to continue though (😢).......

'That'll be enough PDA (public display of affection) for now you two.Let's get going now,' he said.

'Can't we stay here a little bit longer??' I pleaded him with puppy-dog eyes.He resisted them.What is this guy's heart made up of?Steel??

'No,we're leaving,' he sternly said.I just growled and unwillingly followed him.The two lovebirds followed him without a second question.Assholes (😠).

*Time skip to when all of us reach my house since it was nearer than (F/N)'s*

(F/N) freshened up and came and sat beside Lui on my bed.I took some to come and sit beside Shu as I was preparing snacks for them.

When I came in my room,I saw (F/N) lying with her legs on Lui's lap,and Shu sitting patiently with his eyes closed.I placed the snackes on my bed,and went and sat beside Shu.As soon as I did,Shu wrapped one arm around my shoulders.He told me to lie down with him,but I declined.Then he forced me to lie down on his lap.Not like I didn't like it.

(F/N) saw this and smirked at the two of us.She then also did the same thing by lying down in Lui's lap.

Shu was stroking my hair soothingly,like that of a mother.Lui was also giving the same treatment to (F/N).I could swear I saw a faint smile flash across his face for a split second.It was peaceful in a sort of strange way.I also smiled seeing this and closed my eyes.

Shu looked at me and noticed my smile.He then looked up to see Lui smiling faintly at (F/N) while stroking her hair.He also smiled now knowing the reason behind my smile.That day ended as beautiful as it had began.