Chapter 6|Shu VS Lui Part I

(This chapter will be held in three parts.So please bear with it.I assure y'all won't be disappointed.So please enjoy!!!!)

   The ride home was pretty uncomfortable for me actually.As a really talkative girl,I had to stir up some conversation.I couldn't just bare sit there in total silence.This silence was giving out such a vibe that I hate with all my heart.It's the same vibe that I used to get when I was with my ex.

   I decided to break the silence.Gladly;my mouth was getting dry.

   'So was your journey coming here uncomfortable?' I asked him.It ain't the ideal type of conversation to begin up,but it has to do.

   'I came on a private plane,it was supposed to be comfortable,right?' he asked me back.What am I supposed to say to this?

   'Well I wouldn't know as I've never traveled in one before.But,I do sometimes imagine travelling in one (😊).'

   'You can,actually.You can come to NY City with me.'

   'Yes as if that's possible.By the way,I want to tell you something important.'

   'Sure,I'm all ears.'

   'Valt texted me yesterday.He was inquiring about me.'

   'Oh God.Please forgive him (Y/N).He was just being......Protective.'

   'No it's fine!I know Valt's your bestie;it wouldn't be surprising if he inquired about me.'

   Again,a dreary silence fell between us.An uncomfortable pause.And,I was the one to break it again.

   'Aren't you too young to drive?'

   'Well I've a license in New York,so I showed to your car-police or whatever,and got it issued for my stay time in (Y/C/N).So yeah,kind of cool with the driving.'

   'I see.'

   'Where's your house again?'

   'Huh?What?'

   'Your house?'

   'Oh right.It's uh......(H/Add.).'

   'Oooo we just passed it.Don't worry,let me back up.'

   'OK.'

   We reached my house.It wasn't as impressive as I thought Shu would've thought,but it was the place I called home afterall.

   *Time skip to when we go inside my house*

   I signaled Shu to come in,but he scanned the place before.I think he hates my place already.

   'Your place's nice.It's really.......Homey,' he complimented.Honestly,I was actually kind of taken aback at this.

   'Thanks.That means a lot,' I thanked him for it.

   'What?Me complimenting your house?'

   'Yeah.'

   'You didn't expect it?'

   'I was actually kind of expecting quite the opposite reaction from you to be honest.'

   'Can we sit down?'

   'Sure.'

   He began walking towards one of the couches,then stopped abruptly.Did he come to some absurd standstill that he shouldn't have come here today?

   'On second thought,take me to your room.I want to see your room.'

   'OK....'

   That's a pretty strange request if you ask me.I may not know what's going on in his mind,but I can get a hint about it.