Chapter 9|LUI SHIROSAGI In MY House

If you said Lui Shirosagi ever came over to my house,I would've laughed at your face.But now I think I need to rephrase that theory.The Lui Shirosagi wanted to come to MY house.I'm sure I'm dreaming right now.

Lui also complimented my house like Shu had.He also liked the posters I had put up on the walls of my room of them.Yeah I'm a big of them deal with it.................I told Lui to sit down,and asked him whether he'd like anything to eat or drink.He said that he would like to see my bey.Great.I knew h'd ask that.

I could not show my 'bey'.I didn't have one.So what would I have done?The Lui Shirosagi wanted to see my bey,and I don't have one.You know,when Lui said that I'm not a blader;I'm also thinking about the same thing now.I'm not a blader.I also don't know what got Shu interested in me.I don't have anything to offer him.I'm not even a proper blader.'That's why Shu wants to take you to New York with him,' my mind said.

Lui broke me out of trance by asking for a glass of water.I honestly forgot my own existence for the time being of thinking.Anyway,I sincerely apologized and went to the poured him a glass of water.

Lui then told me to sit beside him.I looked over at Shu and he just gave me a reassuring nod.I also didn't pressure my brain about it and went and sat beside him.

'Well (Y/N),how did you like today's battle?' Lui asked me.I absolutely loved it!

'I loved it!It was awesome!I never had the chance to actually a battle LIVE,and now I got such a thrilling and goosebump-developing (I don't even know if that's a thing😅) right in front of me!It was an experience of a lifetime!!' I babbled.Shu just chuckled at this 'cute' reaction of mine,and Lui found it 'amusing' for some reason.

When I noticed I was babbling,I blushed hard and hung my head down.

'Why are putting your head down?That side of yours is really cute.Please continue;I find it highly amusing,' Lui said.Shu just looked at him with a blank expression. 'Highly amusing'?What does he mean by that??

'Don't mind if I ask,but do you take me for a source of your entertainment?' I asked.I think my voice had a hint of sternness in it.

'Do you?' he returned my question.Lui's even more stupid than I thought.

'Yes,I do think you're taking me as a source of your entertainment.So please,before I go breaking your limbs,stop,' I spat at him.I could tell the sudden change in my tone not just surprised Lui,but also Shu,since he was staring at me with his mouth slightly agape.I don't spare boys when it comes to combat.I destroy them.

'What's with your sudden change of tone?' Shu asked me.

'Just know I don't stand for being played.The only reason why I behave nicely with you is because you're my boyfriend.And the boys I do behave nicely are either my relatives or friends.The rest,I prefer to kill,' I said sadistically.Of course,I love to torture boys.It's just me repaying their favor which they showed to girls by torturing them.If you ask me,it's only fair.

'Are you a murderer?' Lui and Shu asked me simultaneously.That's weird.

'Oh I might be.Since I love watching people more than anything.It gives me great pleasure.'

They both looked really shocked.They should be;I mean who wouldn't be?The sane thing to do is be shocked.

I also thought about pointing this fact out to Shu so that it doesn't hurt our 'relationship'. 'This also goes for you,Shu.If you want,you can end this relationship here.Being with a blonde bimbo is WAY better than staying with a sadistic psychopath.' I hope he sees I'm saying this for the best,though I don't relly want him to say goodbye to me so soon.

'Are you off your meds?Apart from being 'sadistically' enticing,are you also in drugs?Do you even know what you're saying?I've been looking for a girl like you FOREVER,and when I've finally found you,you think I'm going to let you fly away so easily?No girl,you ain't getting rid of me that easily,' he said.Now it was turn for my mouth to drop on the floor.I know boys are into split-personality kind of girls like me nowadays,but I didn't know Shu would be into my murderous nature.

'Shu,think this through.If you decide to stay with me,then there's no turning back.Your life won't have any guarantee,because I don't know when my mind will go off in a rage and I might end up killing you if you're around me,' I stated.If this explanation doesn't change his mind,then I don't know what will.

'Better to die than dying by the nagging of a blonde bimbo for the rest of my life,' Shu said.What the fu..?

'Shu Kurenai,are you playing hard to drive away?' Lui spoke in.Maybe he couldn't take the boredom of being left out.Not like I can blame the guy either.Wait,I can actually.He's the reason this conversation began!!

'Thank you for interfering,Lui.I want to even the score with you for treating me like your entertainment.And yes,I don't have a bey yet,so I'm also not talking about evening the score in a beybattle.I'm talking about evening the score in actual combat,' I explained.If I had a bey,then I could have totaled the score with a battle.But alas,as I don't,I'm going to try the next thing I'm good at,which is killing people. 'So say,do you accept,or are you going to run away like the coward you are?' I spat at him.I'm actually enjoying this.

'A combat fight eh?Sounds interesting.Especially with a girl.Yes,I do accept,' he said.What does he mean by 'with a girl'?Is he mocking my skills?

'Are you trying to mock my skills?' I sternly asked him.

'Maybe he is,' Shu replied for him.

'Did you side with him now?'

'No,I just want to see how much your skills are worth boasting about,' he said.Oh I'll show you,don't you worry.

'You have nothing to worry about Shu.But you should book an ambulance beforehand,since the next place you'll be visiting your friend is in the hospital,' I smirked.

'Yeah sure I will.First let the battle end,' he said.

'For now,I'd like to see your parents' room.I want to see how nicely they arrange their room,' Lui said.

'Sure,' I replied and took him on a 'tour' to my parents' room.