Chapter 7|Shu VS Lui Part II

(The reviews that I used to write after every chapter stops here.It's just too much work and I don't have that much time nor patience sorry.So please do read it,and comment,share and enjoy!!!And sorry for the late update).

I put the wet cloth on Shu's forehead.His forehead is so hot.I'm an embarrassment for a girlfriend.And without realizing it,I began crying.

While my tears were falling on Shu's cheeks unknowingly,he began to slowly  open his eyes.I almost had forgotten that he was unconscious.I wiped my tears away and looked at his half-opened eyes,which had difficulty to look because of the sunlight pouring into my room through the windows.

'(Y/N),why're you crying?' he asked me.He sounded so worried.He cares so much about me.

'Huh?Nothing!Uhh....Are you feeling OK now?' I asked back,trying to change the subject.I really hoped that would work,but only became disappointed in return.

'I'm feeling fine now.Though,why were you crying?' he again asked.Yup,he's not going to leave this out.

'Where was I crying?'

'(Y/N),I know you were crying,as the tears' trail is still there.So please tell me why were you crying.'

'No I wasn't!Why are you still not believing me?'

'Because you're really bad at lying,' he said.Am I??

'I was just thinking how pathetic of a joke I am for your girlfriend,and without knowing,I began crying.'

'Why would you think that?You're perfect to be my girlfriend.'

'You were sick,and I didn't even notice it!How do you call me perfect!' I cried.I mean literally cried.The tears flowed like a stream out of eyes on their own.

'Hey!I for once myself didn't know I was sick!And just because you didn't know about my sickness,doesn't make you a pathetic girlfriend.So stop whining about it!' he sighed after finishing his 'explanation'.

'You know what?It's best if you break up with me.It'll save you from my repeated whinings-' I couldn't finish my 'whining story' when he suddenly put his hand behind my head and pulled me towatds him and kissed me deeply.My eyes widened by this......Action of his.Well,I also gave in to the kiss,and parted my lips for his tongue to enter.

His tongue swirled around mine and began that frenzied dance again.I,naturally,moaned into his mouth.He pulled away when both of us were out breath.

'(Y/N),' he breathed,'I can't comprehend the amount of love that I have for you.The ways that I want to confess my love for you.......Aren't physically appropriate for you yet.But believe me when I say this,if you ever again say that you're not the right girl for me,I swear I'll kill you and then kill myself so that we both can be together even in death,' he finished saying between faltered breaths.That......just left a deep mark on my heart.

'Shu.......OK.Now,rest.We'll talk about Lui and his sudden challenge later,' I said and was about to get up from his side that he pulled my wrist and forced me to sit beside him.

'Lui......He challenged me?'

'Yes,well that's what Anami said in the news.'

'Really?I didn't know.'

'Then they can't finalise the match,right??' I asked him with concern.

'That's right.But......I think Lui already knows that I'll accept it,so it doesn't matter.I think the WBBA will overlook my consent and hold this match.And,I also don't really mind.I'm ready.'