11. The Forgotten Past

*Theoodras POV*

I yawned as I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. 

After taking my shower and getting ready for the day I did my normal makeup routine and went to get changed into my outfit of the day. 

Today's outfit consisted of a black blazer with gold detailing and a grey skirt topped off with my father's watch he used to wear to his meetings for good luck. And considering I would be sitting with a potential friend today I would need all the help I could get. 

*picture of outfit*

*knock knock knock*

*knock knock knock*

The sound of knocking brought me out of my thoughts as I walked to the door to see who was there. 

Peering through the eyehole in the door to make sure it was no one bad I saw Mira looking around nervously. As I opened the door she sighed right away, "Thank god it's your room I didn't believe my brother when he said this was your room," She said right away inviting herself in.

'Please, come in'  I said mumbling to myself. "What was that?" she said looking at me. "Oh, nothing, Anyways good morning by the way. May I ask why you here at this time?" I asked trying to be polite as to hide my annoyance. 

"Oh sorry good morning. I just wanted to see if it was true," She said excitedly. 

"Umm, what are you talking about that would be true? " I asked confused. 

"You took his room, you know the infamous and powerful Alessandro. It was shocking, to say the least, I never expected him to be basically kicked out because of a new student," She said.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was such a big deal. I didn't get the choice I was just placed here by my mo- I mean my mom's friend." I said to her while she looked at me with a calculating look. 

"Interesting. Very interesting. Who are you then? Why did you get hierarchy over Alessandro? Do you know Alexandria Noor? She's the only one with the power over Alessandro at Olympia. Hell basically all of us. So what do your parents do?" She rambled at me. 

Shit, she is gonna figure I'm a Noor at this point if I'm not careful I thought to myself as she threw questions at me. "No umm my mom works in Noor Enterprises and my dad... he passed away a couple of months ago," I said looking down at the floor. 

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry well if you need anyone to talk to I'm always here. I actually share a conjoining room with my brother down the hall." She said trying to change the subject. 

"Oh cool, wait who is your brother?" I asked her in confusion. I thought the only boys on this floor were the Elite boys?

"Oops, I thought you knew. I'm Mirabèl Erwan, Maxence Erwan's twin sister." She said as if it was common knowledge.