12. Decisions

*Theodora's POV*

The week passed by quickly. Every morning Mira met me in front of my room and I drove us to the class hall. 

Classes went by well, and luckily my past school in Moscow was very educationally demanding, so I had basically gone over everything we were going through now in Olympia.

I had some of the boys in my classes and Mira was in a couple of my classes as well. At lunch, I ate with Mira and the 3 boys every day. 

I was glad the stares had finally died down and everything was seemingly becoming normal and as cliche, as it may seem, it felt like I had finally found my place in the world. 

We were currently at lunch and I was eating my lunch that consisted of steak with some random grilled veggies, and let me tell you, for a school they had some of the best food I had ever eaten. 

I was sitting with the boys and we were all chatting as if we had known each other our whole life. Alessandro was still a little apprehensive around me but he was finally warming up. Afanasy and Maxence were nice as well and not to mention were always making me laugh with their idiotic bickering. 

It was finally Friday and I was actually happy for the weekend, who knew being socially present was so mentally tiring. This weekend I'm planning on relaxing, reading some good books, and going to have dinner with my mom. 

Hopefully, we can bond a little because we both have been a too busy to call each other like we said we would. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by Afanasy and Maxence bickering over something stupid again. "You don't even know what you're talking about tupitsa, you were distracted talking to that girl, he obviously won," Afanasy said with his Russian accent coming out stronger. (Tupitsa: Dumb-ass)

"The only idiot here is you Afanasy. Maybe if you had more than 2 brain cells you would have noticed I was still watching the match." Maxence fired back instantly at him. 

They both scoffed and Alessandro and I laughed at them for acting like idiots. Mira came walking over to the table after getting her lunch and asked "What are we laughing at?" 

I replied after and said, "Whatever they're fighting about this time, something about some dumb match I guess."

The 4 of them all turned me and looked at me as if I had grown 3 heads. "What?" I asked confused. 

Afanasy started first "There not just some dumb matches, it's literally the unspoken sport of the town." "They bring in millions every fight night," Alessandro said. "Anyone who is Anyone goes to them," Maxence continued on to their rant. 

I felt shivers go down my spine at the thought of fight clubs in Olympia. 

It would make sense that they have them. This town runs deep with money, and not to mention the ultra-rich love to throw their money at night clubs. 

Of course I would know because I used to be one of those fighters, in fact, one of the best. They would pay hundreds of thousands for the chance to see my fights, I was the trophy of the Italian Mafia. 

That's why it was so bad for them when I got away from them. They probably lost millions with my disappearance. 

As I knew all too well because they spent just as much to try and find me, but luckily they didn't even though they came very, very, very close to it. 

"We go every weekend to them you should totally come with us," Mira said to me with a hopeful grin on her face. 

"Umm I can't I'm busy," I said quickly "Come on really what are you doing that could be more important than us," Maxence said in a cocky tone.