8. Interesting Starts

*Theodoras POV*

I woke up adjusting my eyes to the light. It was cold in my room so I quickly shot up to find the heater. After waiting for the room to warm up I looked over at my watch it was 7:00 am, School starts at 8:30 so I have plenty of time to get ready and meet Maxence.

 I walked over to my bathroom, took a quick shower, then did my hair and makeup. I let my light blonde hair down and styled it in beachy waves and did my normal makeup routine. 

*Picture of the Hair*

After completing my hair and makeup I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit

After completing my hair and makeup I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. I decided to go with a white turtle neck long-sleeve, plaid cream-colored skirt, a dark beige trench coat draped on my shoulders, and my black shiny Louboutins heels. 

*Picture of Outfit*

After getting dressed I grabbed my schedule and my black purse and put my phone, wallet, keys, and other necessities inside

Once I got everything I needed I locked my door and took the elevator down to the entrance of Noor hall. Maxence, Afanasy, and some other boy were waiting at the entrance. I looked at my phone and it said 8:00 am, perfect I'm just in time.

*Alessandro POV*

"Maxence where is this girl I'm not gonna wait all day," I said to him impatiently while looking at my watch. "She's gonna be here soon dude, the headmistress said I had to make sure she was able to get to her classes," Maxence said. 

Just on cue, the elevator doors opened, and out walked a girl striding towards us. She was beautiful with her blonde hair flowing behind her as if there was a wind machine in front of her. She walked as if she was on her own personal runway, but she maintained an indifferent face. I shook my head of the thoughts. I have too much going on to be infatuated by some random girl. 

*Theodoras POV*

I walked up to them and put my game face on, not letting any emotion seep through. I know he's being nice but I'm not here to make friends, I just want to hurry up and graduate so I can learn to take over Noor Enterprise.