5. Off to a New School

*Theodoras POV*

I woke up to my mom screaming "THEODORA WERE GONNA BE LATE."  I look around me taking a few seconds to remember were I was. So it wasn't a dream, I thought laughing to myself. I quickly stopped laughing when I realised I was still dressed, shit I fell asleep in my clothes AND MY MAKEUP. I'm lucky my skin is nice, but let me tell you the trouble I went through to get nice skin was troublesome. 

"THEODORA" said my mom yelling at me through the door. I quickly shot up out of bed and went to my vanity. I did my makeup, with a little blush, mascara, eyeshadow and gloss , and I was done. I never got the point of putting on foundation when you have nice skin, it took to much effort to get clear skin, why hide it. 

I hastily walked over to my walk in closet and quickly picked up the outfit I put together yesterday. It consisted of a tight black silk skirt with a slit down the side, a tucked in black tee, black heels, black Hermes Kelly bag, and some shades to frame my face. Simple but effective. 

*Picture of the outfit*

I walked down to my mom who was waiting in the entrance

I walked down to my mom who was waiting in the entrance. Quite impatient if you ask me, but guess I should of set an alarm, oh well.

"There you are, The movers are coming to pack your garments and personal items now." she said looking down at her phone. Finally looking up she said "Oh cute outfit, it looks good on you; It will make quite the first impression."

"Thanks, i'm ready to go if you are" I said. She nodded her head and we both walked to the car. I ment cars? "Hey mom why is there 2 cars, are we riding separately?" 

*Picture of the cars*

*The one on the right is Theodoras and the one on the left is her moms*

"Oh, I must have forgot my bad. The second car is yours I thought you would like to have your own car so you can go places freely without relying on a driver." She said looking at the new car.

I looked at her with my mouth agape. "Wait, no way I've always wanted a Rolls Royce. Thank You Thank you Thankyou." I said giving her a big hug. 

I proudly looked back at my new black Rolls Royce, she was beautiful.