17. Mothers Protection

*Alexandria Noor*

This meeting did not go in the direction I thought it would. I thought it would be a normal boring meeting but of course, everything had to go wrong when you needed it right.

The Italian mafia now knows about my daughter, the same girl there so desperately trying to go after.

She thinks I don't know, but I have to, it's my job to know, I'm her mother. 

And just to add to the stress that I deal with every day, my daughter has to be the Moon, the girl people want to so desperately get their hands on.

It's become a stupid game with idiot men and women who want to have the infamous Moon in their grasp. I won't lie I'm guilty too, I tried to find her at one point in time. Wanting to know why people wanted her so bad I got myself entrapped in the game but when I slowly started connecting the dots and connected my daughter to her I felt a motherly instinct click in.

I may not have been in her life until her father died, but her father and I thought it was the best. We thought if she didn't have to be in the limelight at such a young age she could grow up normal, but in the end, we couldn't protect her.

Shure some may think I'm a bad mother to give her up to her father to raise alone, but I was scared to give my horrendous childhood to my daughter. Growing up with the weight of the Noor Empire riding on your shoulders really does some damage to a kid. 

We tried to protect her, but of course, it went wrong and her idiot of a father had to work for a fucking mafia. So being the smart kid she is, she figured it out pretty quick. 

I have been protecting her since I found out she was Moon and I obviously didn't do a good enough job considering they were so hot on her trail. The Italian mafia was after her and who knows what they want with her now.

Though I never wanted to put the weight of the Noor business on her shoulders I think the only way to get them away is to show them what she really has in her arsenal.

She is my daughter and though I wasn't there for her when I should've been, I love her. So even if I suck at showing it I will always put myself in front of the bullet so she can live a long and happy life.

So for now I can only hope everything goes to plan.

A/N: Hey yall, sorry I haven't updated in a while... anyways enjoy the chapter!