Chapter 17: One and Only.

A/N: I already know y'all are gonna want my head for taking forever and a day on this. I truly never meant to. Things have been insane in my life as well as I packed my plate too full and didn't prioritize right with writing and finishing Cherry as well as starting Roots, and planning new stories. So I am formally apologizing. I will be finishing the story ASAP. Hopefully by the end of January so you can get the ending you've been waiting for and the one you deserve. I'm so sorry. I love you all.

Also, there's a very large time jump so maybe read the chapter before this, and then read this one just to refresh your memory.

Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE SO TURN IT TF UP!!!!

EL'S POV:

    The past few months have been ridiculously busy. The official open of Sunnies happened. The babies had their first birthday, and I swear everytime I turn a corner they've grown a million inches taller, and they're talking in sentences and... and I want the world to slow the fuck down.

    Harry's third album has been underway for the past six months, and with that has come long nights of me working from home, and taking care of the twins while he's at the studio, or flying into LA for the weekend. It's a joint effort for both of us, but it's been easy for me knowing I've got Anthony here in London with me as well as Anne, and Gemma when I really need her. My mom fly's in every few weeks just to see Garrison and Grace. She doesn't want to miss them growing up, and I don't blame her. It feels like I'm missing it half the time and I'm watching it happen.

    Things have been so busy sometimes it feels like I'm letting life pass me by. It feels like my boyfriend forgets I'm even actually real, and I forget he's real considering the constant facetiming, and the never ending plane flights. I hate hearing Garrison and Grace tell me they miss their daddy. I hate it more than I can put into words, but I know he hates it too when I have to go, and leave him with the twins. We cherish family time. It's probably one of the most precious things to us. Though it's not as often for me because I'm located here in England.

    The twins turned two last month. They're walking and talking, and I'm starting to think that terrible twos are just a myth. Maybe just maybe I was lucky enough to get kids that resemble Harry so much that they have a calm, cool and collected mindset... Which is very very opposite of me.

    Ever since the twins have been walking and talking I've been growing more and more anxious. More and more ready to take a bigger step in my life.. But not just my life. Harry's life too. I want a damn ring, and at this point I'm starting to think that Harry completely forgot he even bought a ring... I have no clue though at this point. It was three almost four years ago when he bought it and three when he mentioned it.. He hasn't really said much since.

    "Hey darling." He walks into the room, and I smile, turning my laptop down so I can pay attention to him instead of my work.

    "Hey." I smile, and he walks forward, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Twins are taking a nap." I tell him, and he slips his shoes off, and throws himself on the bed.

    "We've got them tonight right?" He asks, and I shake my head.

    "Your mom is picking them up since tomorrow we've got them for the whole day before you leave for the states." I tell him, and he shakes his head, and runs his hands through his hair.

    "Fuck. I swear I lost my brain somewhere. I feel like I never know what's going on anymore." He tells me, and I sigh. I thought maybe since tonight we would be child free that he'd possibly make the effort to take me out.. Make me dinner... Ask me a question of some sort. "What's wrong?" He turns as he lays next to me, and I swing my feet off the bed.