Chapter 20: Daisies.

A/N: I know there's a time jump, just be ready for it, and know this is the last chapter angels! I will post an epilogue or two, maybe three, but either way, all of them will be posted all at once, so keep an eye out! I love you all.

THREE YEARS LATER:

    "Okay come on, come on, come on, mommy's gotta get you all in the car now please!" I snap my finger behind me trying to signify the process, and keep hold of Alice while the other two run quickly with their suitcases rolling behind them. "Not that quick! We don't need a trip to the hospital!" I speak out, and Grace and Garrison slow themselves down, both of them walking out the front door.

    "Mummy.." Alice speaks, and I look at her as I hold the now two year old girl on my hip.

    "Yes baby?" I ask, catching my breath as I close the door behind me, locking it up, knowing it won't truly matter because it's going to be on security lockdown for the next 9 months or so.

    "Where's daddy?" She asks softly, speaking clearly. She rests her head on my shoulder as I grab my bags from the ground, watching as Garrison, and Grace wait by the car for me.

    "Daddy is in a big big city right now. He's a few hours away from us baby." I tell her, and she pouts her lip.

    "I want daddy." She speaks softly again.

    "Isn't that where we're going mum? To see dad?" Grace asks, and I nod, coming to the car, and unlocking it.

    "Yes, I'll explain it all better in the car alright?" I ask both of them, and they nod. I reach myself into the car, setting Alice down, and I buckle her into her car seat. "All of you buckle up, I need to get your stuff in the trunk alright?" I ask them, and Grace, and Garrison nod to me, doing just as I say. As soon as she's buckled in, and I see them doing the same I close the door, and lift all their luggage along with my own into the trunk.

All of the suits, and outfits were already whisked away when Harry was two days ago, and the past two days have been incredibly hectic, getting the kids packed, and ready as well as taking care of them all alone too. Anne offered to help, but I knew I wanted this time of normalcy before all the crazy erupted. I move around the car, getting in on the drivers side, starting it, and backing out. Jeff said that one of the security personnel will direct me onto the tarmac and we'll get on a jet from there, and they will take the car back for us so he's sorted it all out.

"Where are we going?" Garrison asks, kicking his feet as he sits in his car seat. Grace, and Garrison are at a whopping age five, and Alice two, all of them smarter than I imagined, and all of them ready to conquer the world from the looks of it.

"Well you know how your dad plays music right? And sings too?" I ask both all three of them, and they all nod as I look in the rear view mirror. "Well there's a lot of people that really like his music.. Remember I told you that was his job, making music for people to listen to? Just like mine is making clothes for people." I tell them, and they nod again, "Well part of daddy's job that you guys don't really know about yet is something called a tour... It's where he travels to a lot of different places, and cities for a long time so he can play music for people." I tell them, and I notice their faces, looking almost sad, confused.

"Is daddy leaving us?" I hear Grace speak, and though she's the only one who spoke, I can see she wasn't alone in her thought.

"No no... Daddy is there right now. He's in another country right now, Italy.. Where mommy, and daddy got married. He's there now because that's where the first show is.. That's where we are going right now." I tell all of them.

"We'll stay with daddy?" Alice asks, and I nod.

"Yes of course we will. Your dad told me that he won't go on tour again unless all four of us came with him.. So mommy learned some things, and did some stuff to make that possible. She made all of daddy's clothes beforehand, and she learned how to teach home school so I'll be able to start teaching you two some things while we're on tour." I tell Grace, and Garrison.