Chapter 10: Sweet Creature.

A/N: SONG SJVENEBDJWJW
Pregnant lady outfit is on point todayyyyy

I know most of us are quarantined right now, so I'll try my hardest to just try and post as much as I can for you guys!! I practically am going to have a six month summer lol... I also have a new fanfiction I'm planning that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from anything I've ever written so get ready!!!

EL'S POV:

I stare at the ceiling overhead, watching the fan go around, and around, and I feel like that's exactly what my mind has been doing the past few hours. Harry's asleep right next to me, and this is everything I wanted while I was in there. This is everything I asked for while I sat tied to that chair, I wanted to be home, I wanted to see him, I wanted him to save me, and the police officers came, and they saved me... But they can't save me from my mind, they can't save me from my fear...

I have to go to the doctor today, and though I felt them kicking not too long ago, I'm afraid there's going to be a problem. I've reached a pretty stable point in my pregnancy meaning it's harder for me to lose the twins right now, but it's still possible.... The sun is fully awake, and it's later on in the day now.. Time feels like it's passing by so slow, and it's agonizing for me.

"El..." His voice sends chills through my body which only makes me squeeze my eyes shut. Fuck. It's him, he's here, it's actually him....

"I'm awake..." I mumble, turning my face to his.

"You didn't sleep at all did you?" He asks, looking at me his hands curled on the side of his face as we stare at each other, our cheeks pressed to the mattress.

"No..." I tell him shamefully, and he gives a soft look. I hate that he had to go through this. I don't know what went on here, or in his mind while I was gone, but I can't imagine how I would feel if he ever disappeared... if everyday was a guessing game whether he was alive or dead. That would ruin me...

"After the doctor today, I'll make you some tea, and you can rest a bit before we go back to the station... if that's what you want..." He dances around me, it's like he's walking on eggshells, and I get it. I know I'm not myself, and I know it's hard for him to understand what's going on in my head.

I just nod despite the fact that I'd rather do anything else than go to that police station, and tell them everything that happened to me. I don't want to relive it, I don't even want to think about it... but the only reason I will go is because the thought of those two men running free in the same city as me while I raise my children scares me more... It makes my skin crawl, and it lights a fire in me. I also know that he won't leave my side through it if I ask him to stay...

"Can you... When we go to the station, can you stay with me..." I mumble, hating the helpless feeling inside my chest. This isn't like me, the way I feel, the way that I am isn't who I am but it's me right now. For the time being I am encapsulated in the body of a shy, and unsure woman, and I feel like I won't be able to break this mold.

Yesterday he said he didn't want to leave me alone for a while, and I didn't say anything but the thought of that made me warm. I don't want to be alone either, I don't even want to think about how I would feel being in this house alone, the thought chills me. I can't be alone, which only makes this hurt more because before this, before him all I ever was was alone. Now... It's like everything is flipped over, and made messy, and for what? Why did this have to happen?

"Of course... I'll be wherever you need me to be, whenever you need it, however you need it..." He tells me, and there's movement on the bed. We both look up, and see a dark eyed, grey furred pup tentatively moving my way. "He missed you a lot..." Harry mumbles, and I find myself smiling softly as I open my arms. He comes to me, his wet nose dropping kisses on me, and his warmth is also something I missed.