Chapter 3: Memories.

HARRY'S POV:

    "Come here.." I laugh, pulling her to me. Her hair has gotten so long.. It's always been long, but right now it seems longer to me, so free as it cascades around her beautiful frame.

    "I'm tired." She mumbles, her body close to mine.

    "Then I'll do all the work... I want to dance with my wife." I mumble to her, wishful thinking springing into the conversation.

    "I'm not your wife Harry..." She smiles, and looks down to her stomach, and her feet.

    "Not yet darling." I take her hands, and lift her up, placing her on top of my feet.

    "One day..." She mumbles, her voice wishful, and I smile, my cheek pressed to the side of her head, holding her close to me, feeling her stomach graze mine as I sway.

    "Yes one day, and it's going to be the best day of my life." I tell her, looking at her now, keeping one hand on her waist, and the other moving to her, tucking her hair behind her ear, looking at her in awe.

The past two weeks we spent staying home, and living. We've spent it learning how El's body is going to work through this, and what she's going to be like. I've taken about a hundred and eighty seven trips to the store to supply for all of her cravings, and I've rubbed her feet countless time, helping her through the pains, and aches of pregnancy so far, but all around she's been a star, she's done so good, and she's been so patient and kind... She's everything I could ever want.

    "Am I not hurting your feet?" She laughs as we sway. I shake my head no, looking at her face as she looks into my eyes. "Don't we need music if we're going to dance?" She asks, and I lean forward, my forehead pressing to hers, and my hand clasping hers, our fingers intertwining as I pull her into me once more.

    "You are my sunshine...." I start slowly, my voice carrying. "My only sunshine....." My voice rasps as I sing, the night upon us, and I can see her smile on her lips as our foreheads touch. The love I have for the woman between my fingertips is unmatched... Nothing can compare to this love besides the love I have for the life growing inside of her.. My sunshines..."You make me happy when skies are gray..." I push the words out, each one of them dragging as I sing to both of them... My thoughts are swarmed with the thoughts of having this forever, dancing in the kitchen, holding my girl forever, but having the feeling of holding my baby so close but so far away...

    "Are you going to finish the rest?" She asks, halting my thoughts.

    "You'll never know dear, how much I love you...." I take my forehead away and replace it with my lips, holding them to her forehead, feeling the warmth under me. "You're the love of my life..." I tell her, letting my thoughts come out instead of keeping them in for once.

    "Well I'd sure hope so..." She mumbles, and I rest my chin on the top of her head, holding her as tight as I can to me, wrapping my arms around her.

    "I'm serious Eileen... I mean it. I've never meant something more than I mean those words, you're the love of my life... Of course I knew the song before, of course I'd heard it before, but I've never meant it more.. You are my sunshine, you make me happy when everything else is shit, and you will never ever in your life know how much I love you... Neither of you will ever know, you mean the fucking world to me El... The entire fucking world, because you are my world..." I tell her, and I feel so overwhelmed with it. I knew I loved her before, it wasn't even a question in my mind, but for some reason the moment she told me that she was having my child.. That she was carrying my child, it was like the love amplified, it skyrocketed, and I didn't know that was even possible. I don't hear anything, and I look at her now, pulling back. She looks up at me, and smiles with her lips pressed together, her eyes wet with tears. "Dammit, I didn't mean to make you cry.." I mumble, and she laughs, looking down.