Chapter 14: Let's Stay Home Tonight.

A/N: Hi.... Apologies are in order..... I'm going to be honest. I lost track of time with this fanfiction. I thought I updated a week ago, and I look AND IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH. I have been working on this update for so long, I hate it here.. I promise that will never happen again... I'M SO SORRY THOUGH!!! I love you guys): I'm sorry.

HARRY'S POV:

TWO WEEKS LATER:

    "Darling are you alright?" I ask, looking over to her as we drive.

    "I'm fine, it's just weird being back here after so long.. After everything that happened it's just weird." She tells me, watching out the window. I check in the rear view, eyeing both of the twins as they ride in their car seats. They're such happy kids... I couldn't be more thankful for that either. We're back home in London now, and until further notice from what I know. Anthony went back to California, and El's mom said she would be going back to her flat in Paris if we were sure we could settle on our own. So now it's just us, and the twins but soon to be my family. They're not going to let us go minutes without making an appearance considering how badly they all want to see the twins.

    "The men that took you are locked away now.. They fixed it while we were gone.. No one is going to hurt you or them... I won't let anyone, you know that." I reach for her hand, and squeeze it tight. She looks at me from the side, and gives me a soft smile, her eyes tired. She's been incredible the past few weeks. She woke up every morning before I did, she made everyone breakfast, she cleaned, she kept herself as busy as she could, and she stayed awake most nights, doing anything and everything for Grace, and Garrison. She's like a super mom.

    "I know.. I know, I just.. I need everything to be perfect for them. Their life, their home, their friends.. Everything needs to be perfect." She tells me and I park the car, turning to her, holding her hands.

    "Some things are out of our control darling.. We're going to give them everything they could ever want.. You know that.." I nod my head to her, and she nods back, agreeing with me. We get out of the car together, and I help her get the car seats out, but she takes them in for me while I grab Bo's kennel, and bring him inside. She moves through the house, setting the twins down, and setting up the playpen.  She holds each of them in her arms  as I continue moving things into the house, making sure I don't miss anything.

    "Yes.. oh yes, you're just the sweetest aren't you?" She mumbles to Grey, her hair hanging down in front of him. I move behind her, and place my hands on her hips, looking at what she's looking at, taking Grace from her hands, and holding her in my arms. I kiss El's cheek, smiling at her, my beautiful girl, and she gasps. "Do that again." She mumbles, and I furrow my brows at her.

    "Do what? Kiss your-"

    "Kiss my cheek, yes do it again." She mumbles, and I do, and she gasps. "Watch him when you do it." She mumbles, and I kiss her again, but see the slightest hit of a smile on Garrison's face as I do. "That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen.." She mumbles. His face has returned to normal now that I'm not kissing her, but either way he loves love already.. He really is my son...

    "Alright, enough fun for the two of you it's nap time.." I mumble, and look down to Grace who is already almost asleep. "Uh uh, as much as I love you, you don't get to nap on me today, I need some time with your mum." I mumble to her despite the fact that she can't understand me. El starts walking up the stairs, and I follow behind her, both of us with babies in our hands. She turns into our bedroom, and opens the door, moving to lay Grey down on the bed, and I follow, doing the same, laying his sister right next to him.

    "Help me out.." She mumbles, building barriers around each of them with pillows, and blankets. I follow her actions, and we make a square around them, making sure they don't roll or move out of their little spot. They're both swaddled tight right now so there's not much chance of them moving, but this way we can be sure. "We need to fix up their crib, and their room, and everything for-" I cut her off with a kiss, pressing my lips to hers, taking her by complete surprise. My hands hold her by her hips as I tilt myself down to her, loving her in any way I can right now.