Chapter 16: You Are My Sunshine.

A/N: Coming to an end soon! Be prepared!!! Also the next few chapters will be big jumps into the future too so make sure you read those!

EL'S POV:

'    I walk down the stairs, and see Harry sitting on the couch by himself. Anne took the kids for the day so Harry and I could have some time to ourselves, and so the two of us could officially help Anthony move in. The launch for the brand goes live in around a month or two, and no one is more excited than I am, but I can't help but notice the excitement in Harry's eyes everytime I talk about it. He's always excited... No matter what I'm doing he's happy for me. Right now he's got his guitar in his hands, and his phone notes up. Bo is curled up on the couch right next to him, sleeping sound as Harry plays the guitar.

    "Writing?" I ask, and he looks up from his phone. He nods to me, and I keep my hands behind my back. "Can you squeeze in some time for me?" I ask in a sweet tone, and he doesn't hesitate to put the guitar on the side, and open his arms up for me. I sit down on his knee, and wrap my arms around his neck.

    "I've always got time for you darling..." He smiles, and leans his head up, closing his eyes for a kiss. I melt into him, letting my fingertips find his jaw as we kiss. I peel back, and look down on him.

    "Thank you..." I speak out, knowing this entire thing has been heavy on me, and has needed to be said.

    "For what?" He asks me softly.

    "Everything... You've stopped your whole life for the twins, and for me... You've stopped everything for Sunnies, and... and you've stopped everything to help me follow my dreams, and I don't thank you enough for that.. You're an amazing dad, and you're the best boyfriend to me... and I love you more than anything so thank you." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

    "You don't have to thank me for anything... I'm glad I've taken a break from music, and I'd do it again if it meant I got to watch you grow along with watching my kids grow up... It's hard to believe only a year ago I was getting home from a tour, and our lives were completely different than they are now... Now I've got two nine month old kids, and I'm a stay at home dad... This isn't the dream I was following before because it was a dream I didn't know I had..." He tells me, and turns his face away from me so he can press it to my chest and hug me tighter. "I love you... I love the twins, and I love my life." He confirms.

    "Mmm so what was that song for?" I ask, nodding my head to his notes.

    "Well I-"

    "I hope you're writing again... I really do... I meant what I said before. I meant what I said when I wanted them to travel the world with us... Just us, touring with you, watching our kids grow up while we watch the world change around us... It'll be just like old times.. Me creating, and designing on the road, you performing every night... We're going to be the coolest parents, the hottest parents, and the best parents..." I boast, and he looks down at his phone.

    "I've written a few songs actually... But I have no intention of releasing anything until you're all set with Sunnies, and when the twins are old enough to walk and talk on their own..." He tells me.

    "Well that's a reasonable goal to set... Can we make sure they're potty trained too. Changing diapers on the road sounds like an awful job to me." I tell him, and he laughs.

    "It sounds like a shit job to me." He raises an eyebrow at the dumb joke he made and I roll my eyes.

    "You're incredibly annoying." I laugh out, but pull his head forward, pressing my lips to his temple. "But I love you... Anthony is probably ready for us too so we should probably head over to his flat now." I tell him, and he nods. I stand and he stands with me, both of us heading for the door after we put our shoes on. Once we're in the car Harry backs away, and we're on the road, following the GPS where it tells us to go. As soon as we pull up his flat is in the middle of London and it's incredibly nice from the looks of it. I lay my eyes on the building, and Harry looks at me from the side.