🌸Our Freedom🌸

A/N:I infact wrote two versions of how this would go but I slightly preferred this one since version 1 was a bit more depressing. Season 2 is just a day away so I am very excited to see and write more😄so with this chapter we conclude season 1

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I stood in front of Ray paralyzed by my sudden outburst and choice of words. Now I had his full attention but this wasn't the way I wanted it to be. "What did you just say?" It was my turn to stay quiet now as I stared at the young boy,afraid and hurt. "I-Isabella.." I stuttered out and felt my hand continue to shake.

Ray sudden stood up and banged his fists against the table, "Tell me!" I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked down at my feet now but locked eyes with his again.

"Isabella never wanted you..as soon as she gave birth to you she handed you to me. I could never become a mother so for the first few months when you were born I considered you my son. We agreed that I would raise you, Isabella left but before that she convinced the higher-ups to let me live and become a Sister.."

I pause and continue when I notice Ray staring at me and I try not to break down and cry. "Your mother and I are biological sisters,I'm certain she never mentioned you that, you're a smart boy but you never knew this between us. That melody you used to sing belonged to Leslie, a boy your mother once loved. I would always sing it despite her hatred towards it later on, Isabella and I distanced ourself when we got older or should I say when she left me back then." I paused and lookd at Ray who was staring at the floor not saying a single word.

" I paused and lookd at Ray who was staring at the floor not saying a single word

"I'm thankful I got to live because of her, but this isn't the life I wanted. Isabella wanted you back so she came back for you and the rest is history. Maybe she told you to hold a grudge on me or something, but I was the one who raised you not her. I even chose you your name because she didn't want to give birth."

I hide my face and begin to laugh to myself. "Now you know the truth, there's no more hiding on how much I hate Isabella." I spat out her name and envy her so much.

She got to be everything I wanted to be.

"I'm sorry if I messed your brain up and accidently called you my son." Ray was too little to understand. I was always there for him on the first days and weeks of his life, he must've mistaken me for Isabella due to how we resemble so much. Because of her position as Mother and one of the best, she spoke to the higher-ups to give me the position as Sister and to not place a bomb in me. I don't have the scar Isabella or Krone had in her chest.

"You're too young to understand this world but-" I began to tell Ray but the boy ran past me and left me alone. I kicked the chair next to me and hugged myself and fell down to the knees.

The truth had to come sooner or later. Though this isn't how I wanted out last night together to end, tomorrow I'll never be able to see him again. Isabella had enough of him and is planning to send him out.