🌸The Spies🌸

These past couple of weeks have been tiresome, stressful and rough. I had to do my best and act professional around Isabella, Krone was acting crazier than usual so she dragged me into the forest, Don and Gilda were now helping the trio out with some information and supplies. They were coming my way so I had to act my part, the kids stopped at stared at Krone who was beside a tree. "I saw you! Do you know about the management system here" she asked when she calmed down.

"Girls who fulfill certain conditions and live until 12 years old are presented with two paths when they're about to be shipped." Krone started walking around them as I kept quiet. "To continue and die, or aim to become a Mom."

"What are the conditions?" Don asks.

I step out of my hiding space and saw the kids surprised. "Scores above a certain number and the Mom's recommendation. If you meet those two requirements you can survive without escaping."

"If you're a girl of course. But I do not recommend it." Krone began to unbutton the top of dress. You're body will never be able to leave this area." I furrowed my eyebrows together and stared at the top of her chest, a large scar resting on her skin. "If an adult steps one foot outside of the farm, an electrical current will be sent through this and their hearr will stop." I touch my chest at those words.

I notice Gilda and Emma hold onto each other when Sister continues, "At the same time, if something else makes their heart stop, then it acts as a transmitter that notifies the higher-ups."

"I won'get in your way, Isabelle will be the only one at fault here if you escape. I want us to cooperate!"

****************

And that Krone did wether she was genuinely doing or not. It was night time and I was in here room. "Isn't this fun, Sister. This will benefit us both, together we can get rid of Isabella." I kept on a frown and stared at her. "You better lower your voice or she'll hear you."

Norman Emma knocked on the door and entered. Krone showed them how Isabella keeps them tracked. "So you already knew about this?" Emma looks at me and nods. "Sister actually hinted it at me when Carol arrived."

Krone smiled and glanced at me, "Clever as always, Sister. We should've spoken to each other long ago. Though I will say we don't know how to break it. It it breaks, it sends out a signal. You can use a scapel and anesthesia, Sister and I can show you how to use them at the infirmary."

"Sisters, how old are you?" Emma asked when Krone offered to ask some questions. There's nothing else to hide here, we're all getting to know our true selves without faking it to the kids.

"28." I simple replied when Sister took her time.

She pouted and looked at me, "Aw you're no fun my dear, I'm 26. Born and raised at Grace Field too. By the way, Isabella is 31. That's what I saw in the records."

"Have any of you stepped outside?" Emma asks now.

"No. I'd like to say it's true but we haven't. There are other humans but they work alongside the demons as you call them." I add.

Not much else could be said to Norman and Emma. They got nervous when Sister got closer and scared them away, they began to sweat without knowing and thwir pupils dilated, an indication that they were lying. They better get better at this or people will take advantage of them. At least they know some things I'll make sure to do so more when Krone isn't around.