🌸William Minerva🌸

I finally decided to update..because it is my birthday!!🎈🎂😄i dont care with revealing my age so I am oficially 23 today. I still do my birthdays parties about themes so this year it is about Sailor Moon🐱🐰🌙I want to thank you all for voting on my book and leaving nice comments and opinions. In all honesty I wasn't planning on updating until S2 is over to see what they'll do, but screw that now. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I made my decision on which version to write wether anime or manga..Please enjoy💕

****************

"It seems like nobody's been here."

I shush whoever said that behind me and opened up the dark room. It's pitch black with a couple of screens on the back of the room, but no one seems to be here. I move my hand to the side of the wall and flick the lights on and the dark room lights up now revealing....

"Hi there. You've come a long way. Congrats. Welcome to Shelter B06-32."

A deep voice can be heard

A deep voice can be heard. I softly gasp when I spot someone. I aim my bow and arrow to a man, sitting in front of the many screens, his feet are on the table and he's holding a broken glass tea cup in his empty hand.

I glare at the man and take a good look at him now that the light are on. He has messy black hair with a few white streaks and sharp eyes. How could I be this stupid and not spot him earlier?

The kids behind me gasp and stare at him in awe. "Don't make a move." I bitterly tell either of them.

The man stares at me unimpressed and moves his eyes to look at the children behind me. Is this man..William Minerva?

I didn't expect another human to be in here, let alone a man, also..this place is filthy how can he live like this? Though..it has been a while since I've seen a male.

The kids behind me begin to whisper to themselves but I still don't take my eyes off of him. "It's a real person..a real human being! But..His..His manners we just terrible!!"

His manners we just terrible!!"

"And what's with that cup..It's totally broken..so it has to be empty right?" I begin to get annoyed at the kids asking these ridiculous questions.