🌸B06-32🌸

"We've been making good progress." Emma held up the pen and continued checking our current location. "We're getting closer each day." Gilda said standing next to Ray when they looked at Emma. Maybe in a day or two we'll be arriving at Mr. Minerva's place, hopefully everything is true and this unknown man isn't planning to do something to us.

We've been walking for hours so we rested up again and noticed more sea anemones that contain water, few kids began filling up the empty bottles again. Ray and Emma sat down next to each other and began talking to Sonju.

"Grace Field isn't the only house. There are many others." There are many other Plants around and it'll be impossible to rescue every single children.

Other houses other than Grace Field? That reminds me of something..the boy I would exchange letters with back then, is he still alive? No, the higher ups would never do such thing and take in every girl and boy they have. I was one of the lucky ones that made it out and it was because of Isabella offering me a spot.

"We have to see Mr. Minerva and ask him how to cross to the world without demons..We'll prepare, set up a plan go get Phil and the others, and save the children from the other houses. Then we'll all go to the human world." I listen to Emma confidently say.

"But will I be easy? Our escape from our house was difficult already." I hear Nat speak for the first time in a while and Gilda next to him agrees.

I stay in my spot and look at them back at forth. "We all have to think this through, this'll n nothing like what we did. We were all at risk and got out but now demons are at every corner hunting for us, they might catch me and God only nows what they'll do to all of you."

The smaller kids shriek in fear and the older ones stay quiet and frown. "I'm saying all of this from experience since I know what they are capable of doing. I've never met the strong powerful people from the higher-ups but they won't let us win if they discover what we're about to do.." I tell them and don't feel quite ready with myself

If only we had someone else, another adult helping us, after we leave Sonju and Mujika, I'll be the only adult again trying to see what to do and how to take care of these many kids.

Emma decides to speak again."Right, I never assumed this was going to be easy. But hope is becoming more of a reality. We escaped not knowing what to do next. But now, we see a path and I won't let anyone die. We'll live together again. Sister! You've done nothing but support us so please continue to do do." Emma quickly grabbed my hands and smiled.

"We'll do this together!" Ray exclaims next to me. I smile at them both, "I'll continue doing my best."

********
Emma wanted to go with Sonju and practice, see what it's like up there and spot if there are demons nearby, learn how to hunt since she asked Sonju if he could reach her a thing or two. "I'll be right back then, Ray you're in charge since your the oldest." I heard Don whine in the background while I finished tying up my boots and buttoning up my beige colored coat, I seriously need to find some pants around because wearing this dress for a week is driving me crazy.

"Alright let's go." Sonju said up ahead. The three of us got out and jumped from the demon horse..thing? Sonju has been riding.

The reason I decided to come was because Emma begged me to let her but only if I'd come with her. I don't entirely trust Emma being alone with Sonju, he might do something or a demon may suddenly appear and attack.

"I've done everything you've been teaching me, only thing that's left is to hunt. I want to be able to do that before we say goodbye. Food is something we need to get by our own."

Silently watch Emma get off and look up at Sonju. "Please teach me to hunt, kill and prepare food." I followed Emma behind and saw her moves, she spotted a bird, pulled her arm back ready to aim but hesitated, slowly she lowered her arm.