🌸New Sister🌸

Today the sky was grey the children won't be able to play outside much today. Isabella told me to gather up the children for some important news, "What do you think Mama will say?!" The kids jumping up and down in front of me asked to each other. I remained but smiled since seeing the children happy makes me happy. The children wouldn't stop wondeeinf why were being called back into the house. They all thought maybe Isabella would hand them gifts.

 We all entered the house and my feet froze in place and I felt my heart stop for a split second. It wasn't because of the new baby Isabella was holding no, but the tall woman next to her.

I gulped and tried my very best to not act surprised but silently my mind was asking tons of questions and my palms were sweating. Isabella and the woman next to her smiled at us, "Let me introduce her. This is your newest little sister, Carol. And this is Sister Krone. She's here to help me."

Sister? A new Sister?! Why is she here..does Isabella know? Will I get fired? Now I was scared at what might happen. Did Isabella ask for her to spy on me? Knowing Isabella she is capable of anything.

"Shit." I muttered and clenched my fists.

"A-Another adult?" I heard Emma whisper. "Another enemy." I heard Norman. Ray remained silent.

Sister Krone smiled and spoke up, "I will be living here with all of you starting today. It's nice to meet you." Everyone said their hello's to her and I could see Isabella's eyes glinting when she saw us especially Ray.

The children went off to play again before it could start to rain and I went ahead and took a deeo breath when I approached the two women. "It's going to be nice having another Sister around helping me out. I'm Sister Ryo." I introduced myself and shook her hand.

"Likewise. I'm Sister Krone."

"I hope this didn't cause you any inconvinience." Isabella says smiling. "None at all. Here follow me." I said and Isabella kept a close eyes on me. We started heading upstairs and I stopped in front of a room. "I suggest you to stay in this room, It'll be easier to take care of the children." If I continue like this she won't know.

"Understood, thank you." Krone said and entered the room Isabella following her. I looked and from the corner of my eye I saw the trio looking at us. 

"I will leave you to make yourself comfortable. Isabella, i'll take care of Carol." Isabella hummed and carefully handed me the baby. I held her tight in my arms and began showing her around the place even if I know she doesn't understand what's going around her little own world.

Another innocent child to be delivered soon.

**************

"Maybe there's a tracking device?" I pressed my eae against the door and remained silent. I shouldn't spy on them..I walked away and sat down on a seat and was swarmed when everyone wanted to see Carol again. The children were called up again for another test, so while they were busy Isabella and Krone were upstairs. I decided to not risk myself so I stayed down here giving Carol a bottle of milk.I placed Carol in a crib when she feel asleep so I decided to make a sandwich and take it up to Krone.

I stared at the door confused when I heard her talking to herself. What is she doing? I knocked on the door and it slowly opened. "Yes?"

"Sister Krone. I assume you must be hungry so I prepare this for you, if you want something else don't hesitate to ask me."

"No no this is fine, thank you Sister" Krone opened the door a bit more so I handed her the plate and she took a bite. Her eyes changed a bit and I noticed her cheeks turn a bit of red. "This is exquisite. Thank you again, Sister." In no time she finished it and didn't even leave crumbs on the small plate.

"I could get used to your cooking."

I smiled at her and held the empty plate in my hands, "It means a lot, thank you." I bowed my head and began to head downstairs and slowly I heard her door close when I reached the bottom stairs.

*********

I had a book in my hands and continued to read in my seat keeping an eye on Norman and Ray while they washed the dishes from dinner earlier. I stayed a few feet apart from them and would glance up and see their mouths moving, they are whispering to each other is it about that night or the trackers? I touch my ear and looked back up and was surprised to see Krone close to them.

"What are you two talking about?" She had an eerily smile on her face.

Norman and Ray stayed composed and continued to do their job. "We were just talking about how our day was today-"

"They've been helping me out." I spoke up so the three looked back at me as I shut the book in my hand. "My hands were hurting so these boys were helping me out, thank you boys but you've helped me enough." I lie and stood back up.

Ray stared at me and Norman nodded, "It was our pleasure to help, Sister." The white haired boy said and together they placed the finising dishes down. Krone kept an eye on them so I decided to be quick and head upstairs to the nursery room. There Emma was inspecting Carol so I knew what she was doing.

Gilda who was next to her gave her an odd look but said nothing. "Emma have you finished dressing her up?" 

Emma quickly began dressing up Carol. "Almost done." She seemed deep in thought when she dressed the small girl. "You better keep your ears opened if you want to continue to help." I glanced at her as I took Carol in my hands and began rocking her to sleep.

I reached over and touched Emma's ear and then mine, confusing her there for a second before I left to grab some more milk..

Emma's pov

"She's been following us and playing dumb. I doubt she's telling the truth. Ray told us and looked at Norman and I, "I wouldn't count on her for help." Norman sighed and rubbed his neck. 

"He isn't completely wrong, Emma. But I will say she's been around us when Sister Krone is near us maybe she's trying to say something but can't?" 

"That's exactly what I'm trying to say here! She has to obey Mama so there's no way she can help, but I have a feeling she is helping is." I tell the boys and they both tilt their heads.

"How so?" Ray asks and I point my ear and touch it.

I remember what Sister told me yesterday when I was with Carol. "She mentioned our ears and touched mine then pointed at hers, I have a feeling she is spying on us but helping out without Mama or Sister Krone knowing."

Norman stays silent and begins to think of the situation. "Yoy may not be wrong there, Emma. But can we really trust her and not get betrayed?"