🌸Forgive Me🌸

The house hasn't been the same since Norman left..Norman is dead and Ray is a mess. Emma has kept to herself and hasn't spoken to me much, I am worried about her but i'm mostly worried about Ray. He's completely shut me off and only hums or ignores me when I've asked him a question. Isabella has given me even more tasks just so I don't get to speak to the kids. I just told Don and Gilda to keep an eye on them both.

It's been many many weeks and the cycle hasn't changed. Isabella is having fun with this and she shows it. I was changing Carol's diaper when I noticed in the corner of my eye that Isabella was by the door checking up on my work. Emma was still laying in bed and Ray somewhere in the library.

I would do anything and follow orders just to stay alive, i've raised and shipped many children off with Isabella. I've always been loyal to the higher-ups so now that's changed. I vowed to protect them kids and to Krone that I would somehow take them far away from this hell.

Since I've been to busy with work i've handed Gilda some notes so she could give them to Emma about our escape. I have everything planned and I do hope it goes according to how I planned it with Norman before he left. That previous night before Norman left, we discussed over a couple of things and how one by one we'll be leaving and how to cross the cliff on top of the walls. He desperately wanted to know what's behind those walls so we'll do this for him.

The sky was already dark and no one was around anymore. I finished my chores and quietly walked over to Ray when Don and Gilda left him alone,he was now alone sitting down in the dark.

Ray is to be shipped tomorrow on his birthday. I want to talk to him before he leaves, I must do this but I can never meet eye to eye with him, he always avoids me. Did Isabella told him to do so? To stay away from me? We were somewhat close before but he would always stay silent and avoid me when i'd try to get close. "Ray.." i whisper and stopped in front of him.

He hummed and didn't look up from the floor. "Tomorrow is another day..you'll be shipped away and I fear you won't survive..." I continue to say when he doesn't answer me, "I want us to talk for once..just the two of us." I mutter and kept my stare on him.

I grow annoyed and glare at the boy now and rage rushes through my veins now "Look at me when I'm talking you, Ray! Why do you always avoid me I've done everything for you. I always try to get close to you but you always push me away. This is your last night on earth with me so tell me what's going on?! I am your mother answer me!" I angrily shout at him.

My eyes grow wide when I looked back and finally saw Ray look back at me. I realize what I just said and covered my mouth with my hands and began to shake when I felt myself cry again. "What did you say?"