They Save People

It has been a little over a couple of months now since the boys came into my care and they seem to be doing good, other than the one physical fight with the PowerPuff Girls, and because of that, I was planning to take them out to eat and get more stuff for their room. "So boys are you all ready," receiving nods we all got into the car and headed deeper into the city to where most of the town's restaurants are.

     When we got out of the car we could hear sirens and explosions nearby. People started to panic before the tall building by a group of people exploded. I look towards the boys only to find them rushing over to help and save some of the town's people as a villain comes out of the rubble. 'And there goes a peaceful afternoon' I thought while helping people take cover. The Powerpuff girls punch the villain into the restaurant where we were going to eat, 'there goes my favorite restaurant.'

     The boys then pick up the villain before the Powerpuffs could punch them again and cause more damage. "Ha, I knew you were still bad." The boys just ignored them as they took the villain to the police car that just arrived. The people that were around them just stared as they flew back to me while the girls were just footing in the air like they were waiting for something. "Why is everyone staring at us?" Brick whispered as he looked around, A old lady with a slight limp walked up to us causing the boys to tens up. "Thank you for helping me out of the rubble," The old woman smiled sweetly as the other people started to agree, making the boys go bashful. "Well we are happy to help but I think we should leave before the media gets here." I smile as I start to push them in the direction of the house, my car got destroyed in the fight.

     Once we got home I turned on the TV as I headed to make lunch because the plans I made were destroyed. "[Y/N], come look at this." They said as they dragged me to the tv where the news was playing. "Today during a fight with a new villain the so-called 'former' villains the RowdyRuff boys helped several people from the rubble of the building the fight caused and took the villain to the police officers before more damage could be done. What does this mean and does this mean we may have more heroes on our side?" she said as the room becomes silent 'well there goes a normal life for them'