Christmas Special

The snow outside of my window fluttered calmly as I was awoken by the boys jumping and yelling. "Get up, it's Christmas, and he came," The three then dragged me down the stairs and began opening presents. Butch got a soccer ball, Brick got a baseball bat along with the baseball mitt, Boomer got some art supplies and a stuffed dragon that was a dark blue. As the day went on the boys got a sugar rush and chased one another around.

     "Can we go outside?" Boomer asked as the three boys stopped chasing one another. "Sure but let's put on some warmer clothes before heading out," I said as we went upstairs to change and get our clothes. Once outside the cold air was calm as they started to build Snowmen and forts. I was calmly standing by the back porch when I was suddenly hit by a flying ball of snow.

     When I looked at the boys they were laughing and slightly hiding behind their small snow fort. I then grabbed a small heap of snow before throwing it at the boys and tackling them into the snow. This was taken as an act of war and everyone was in the snow for hours throwing and ruff housing in it.

     By the time we went inside, it was roughly around 4 to 5 in the afternoon. "How does it sound that I make hot chocolate and the four of us and we can curl up on the couch with it and watch Christmas movies." The three boys quickly nodded as we all went to change into dry clothes and get a large blanket. After everything was set up and the hot chocolate was made a flash news report showed that Mojo Jojo was trying to steal presents from people putting a damper on the boys' mood.

     "Hey don't look down boys this is a day you should be happy about, I know it is still a bit hard for you guys to adjust to things but don't worry we all can take baby steps, Plus if you need me I will be there for you, so I want all of you to smile and be happy." The boy's mood seemed to brighten a bit as the power puff girls came to save the day, more like destroying a block and a half of the city, before the Christmas program continued.

-----------------------------------

Merry Christmas hope you like this
Sorry if it is too short