[A/N] The House Description

The House is a concrete and wooden house, the floor is dark wood. Once you walk through the front door you enter the living room where you have a black couch. The archway leading to the kitchen/dining room is to the left as soon once you walk through the front door, the back door is also through the kitchen/dining room. In the living room, there's also a small bathroom near the stairs, the stairs are partially a hallway as well only the bottom of the stair poke out of the supposed wall. There is also only a broom closet, along with a flat Tv on a wooden TV stand.

     Reaching the top of the stairs you are greeted with a wall, and when you turn around there is a space between the stair fence and another wall for you to walk. On the 2nd floor, there are three rooms, all a decent size, and to the right, there are two doors the 1st door is a bathroom with a shower and bath against the wall you are facing while the sink is facing a built-in cabinet mirror and the toilet roughly 3-5 ft away from it. The second door is the boys' room, not much to mention as changes will be said in a scenario, they do have a big window facing the backyard. Your room is on the left and it is the bigger one compared to the boys but not by much, your bed is against the wall, you also have a big window facing the backyard. You have a couple of shelves with books and a dresser, you also have a closet with a sliding door and so do the boys.

     Other than those feel free to add whatever you like, I am trying to make it seem like the reader doesn't own much because she is trying to save up money and wanting the boys to be raised differently than the girls were. [You know where the Girls can basically have everything handed to them if they asked] though some of the characters may seem a little too OC.