They Get in Trouble

Butch Talking

Boomer Talking

Brick Talking

All Three

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The Day was calm and the boys were supposed to be watching TV when I found them outside messing and destroying some stalls in the market. Safe to say I was a bit mad. "Boys!" They all turned to me before trying to continue what they were doing, Not getting far though. "Boys if you don't get into the house right now I will make sure you regret it." Brick looked like he was about to cop an attitude with me before flying roughly a foot back noticing how livid but calm I was. And with him stepping down his brothers quickly followed.

     After apologizing to the stall owners I quickly marched through the door to find them in front of the TV, "Boys. Kitchen. Now," without much trouble they quickly walked into the kitchen and sat down. "Do you think that was fun, do you think that your actions don't have consequences because they do and you are going to realize this? There will be no TV, you will take down your fort, and you will help fix the stalls you broke and help out, there will be no buts or talking about it," I said sternly as they tried to talk. "What if we don't listen and do what you told us to do?" Butch Questioned clearly trying to push my button with the town of voice he was using.

     My frown softens as I sigh before speaking, "then I am sad and disappointed that the famous 'RowdyRuff Boys can't be more than what everyone thinks of them." With that being said I left the house to go fix up their mess, hoping they will think about what they have done.

~RRB P.O.V~

      The three just sat there with their head down before Brick spoke up, "Why is this affecting us so much, I mean the foster woman, no matter how much she yelled at us, didn't make it like this." "probably because she didn't get mad when we went through her stuff and was patient for the last couple of days when we broke stuff." "Yeah I agree but she also said she was disappointed with us I mean it wouldn't have been that bad if she didn't say that and had the expectations that we could be better." The three only sighed before leaving to fix the stuff they have broken.

~Normal P.O.V~

     As I finish helping one of the stall owners I turn around to see The RowdyRuff Boys helping out. After all the stalls were done I walked inside to see the fort put away. I turned to face the boys, who had their heads down, "we're sorry we caused trouble." "it is okay but please don't do this in the future, I know you will get in trouble with some people but I don't want people thinking you are bad just because, I want you to defend yourselves when someone is not being fair or right not the other way around. Okay?" they all simply just nodded before. "Good and because you learned your lesson you can watch TV again, but you can't keep the fort okay."

"Yes!"

"Alright!"

"Come on!"

They all yelled running to the couch. 'At Least they are learning, might take a while to get used to this situation and being "Normal" Kids but at least they are giving it a try.' I calmly think to myself as I head towards the kitchen to make dinner.