A Call From the School

Butch Talking

Boomer Talking

Brick Talking

All Three

Buttercupp talking

Bubbles talking

the person on the phone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I was sitting at my desk when my phone rang. "Hello?" "Hi Miss. [L/N] this is Keane." "Oh is everything ok?" "Yes, but the RowdyRuff boys got into a fight and I was hoping I could talk to you when you come and pick them up." "uh yes, I can do that thanks for calling, bye." I hung up sighing before continuing my work.

     When the work was said and done, I entered my car and headed to the school hoping the fight wasn't too serious. I saw the boys outside the office along with the Power Puff Girls. They continued to glare at one another before I walked in front of the boys kneeling down to their height. "What happened?" I calmly asked as Boomer was about to talk only for the girls to reply for him. "They started the fight and tried to blame us, they should be grounded or put back in jail." I sigh as I tell the boys to calm down, "I didn't ask you, I asked them what happened. Besides I am not inclined to believe you just because you are 'heroes'," The three were shocked at first before trying to argue but another voice spoke up. "Hello, Girls are you ok?" The oh-so 'good' professor asked receiving nods and continued to blame the boys for what happened and instantly believing it. "Well, I am sure we can sort this out while we talk to your teacher." Professor Utonium said as he headed into the office not noticing I was there. Rolling my eyes I turned back to my boys smiling, "don't worry I will handle this just stay out here and be patient."

     Inside the office was nice but simple, with learning posters and bright colors here and there. "Okay, I want to know what happened so we can clean up this entire mess that the RowdyRuff boys started." "They didn't start anything, and you can't go choosing sides without knowing the story." I glared at Utonium. "What are you talking about? My girls are completely innocent, you can't expect me to believe that they may have a hand in starting the fight when they are completely good, unlike the RowdyRuff boys." When he glared and said that, I clenched my fist. "Doubtful considering they get a kick out of destroying the city and get away scot-free, that My boys help clean up of their own free will, compared to your brats they are angels."

     We were now yelling at one another before I slammed my hand onto Ms. Keane's desk startling her. "You know what? How about we listen to what happened? That way you can eat your words," I shoved my finger into Utonium's chest. "Gladly and when it turns out that my girls are innocent I want to see the regret and apology." "In your dreams." Ms. Keane Was watching the interactions between the two not knowing what to do, not to mention she could have sworn she saw sparks flying off of the both of them.

     "Um...Yes...The fight seemed to be started by the PowerPuff Girls as the boys were talking to some other kids who witnessed the entire interaction between the two," Ms. Keane said breaking the two up from another possible verbal battle. I smiled at the shocked face Utonium had before speaking, "well if that is the case I think the PowerPuff Girls should get detention and the boys should be left with a warning." The smile I had widened as she agreed with me and snapping Utonium out of his shock and his face showed that he was not happy at all. "Now excuse me, I am going to take My boys to get some ice cream while you deal with your brats," I said rubbing it in his face while smiling and opening the door so the kids can hear the decision that was made, making his face turn red with anger. "They aren't brats." "Sure, Come on boys I heard that an Ice cream shop just opened up by our house." I could practically hear the pouting of the girls and the grinding of the professor's teeth, as the boys and I left for ice cream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry If this is late I was having internet problems