They Go to School

Butch Talking

Boomer Talking

Brick Talking

All Three

Buttercupp talking

Bubbles talking

All the Powerpuff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I just finished making breakfast and went to go wake up the boy. When I walked into the boys' room I noticed how Butch was almost falling off his new bed, how Boomer was curled into a ball on his, and how Brick was on his stomach with drool causing a little puddle to form on his pillow. "Well I am glad you like your guys' new beds, but it is time for you three to get up." All three groaned as I took their blankets forcing them to get up. "Why do we have to get up again?" "Because you have school," "Well I don't know about you two but I already don't like this 'School," Butch said, receiving nods of agreement. "It won't be that bad, besides if you don't hurry and get dressed the food will get cold." with that being said they started to get dressed.

     Breakfast was uneventful other than the boys nearly falling asleep in their food. As we got into the car they looked around as Brick spoke, "Why are we getting up so early? It's still dark out." "I have to go to work early and we live too far from the school for you to walk there," I said as we headed onto the main road leading to the school. "Now boys try not to get into a fight," "and what if we do." "Then don't be the one to start it or throw the first punch, Okay?" they nodded as I turned into the parking lot seeing Ms. Keane gets out of her car.

     "Hi Ms. Keane, these are the boys I mentioned to you." She simply smiles at them as we head inside. "Now boys please remember what I asked because you will have a class with the Powerpuff Girls, and I know you don't get along, so I just want you to avoid them and make friends how does that sound." They just crossed their arms, "what if they start the fight?" "I believe we went over this on the way there concerning any fight and, until I am proven wrong, will defend you," with that said I kissed them on the forehead and hearing a bunch of ews in the process, I walked out of the building and started heading to work.

~RRB P.O.V~

     As [Y/N] walked away Ms. Keane started to talk with a smile, "so, boys since you are new I will go over the rules and expectations before School starts." The Three groan before going to sit down hoping to get over with this quickly. "What do you think of this guys?" "Don't know, but it may be fun once school starts." "Don't hold your breath on that, you know, considering how the 'rules and expectations are going." With that said they turn to the teacher seeing that she still had the ever-present smile on her face pointing at some paper on the wall.

     After an hour or two, Ms. Keane opened the and had the boys wait in the next room so she can introduce us to the class. After what felt like half an hour she finally came into the room to introduce them. Gasps were heard throughout the entire room for they were not expecting to see The Rowdyruff Boys walk through the door. Before they could move three girls came flying to the front taking fighting stances. "What are you doing," Blossom demanded as she was ready to start a fight. "Yeah whatever plan Mojo Jojo is planning won't work," "Um girls they are under someone else's care, on the mayor's request," "What!" Not believing what they were hearing. "But why would the mayor do that." "the mayor believes that they should at least deserve a chance at a somewhat normal life considering their age, so I would appreciate it if you try and get along with them." The three girls only nodded sending the Rowdyruff boys a glare before the two groups went to their seats.

     As the day went on it seemed to be calm until recess came around. The boys were talking to some kids in their class that they were seated next to when a ball came flying towards them, knocking Boomer to the ground. "Hey what was that for!" "I don't know what you're talking about, he should have caught it." Butch had to prevent the two boys from lunging at the girls, quietly reminding them what [Y/N] said and informing them that he had a plan. The two were now standing toe to toe as the others followed Butchs and Blossom's lead. The girls were the first to make a move by Blossom hitting Butch. Blossom thought that they couldn't get in trouble and the boys would still be seen as the bad guys. The boys quickly retaliated and thus the fight to win was on.

     "Stop This Fighting!" Ms. Keane yelled when she came back outside from talking to a student. The two groups then flew down from where they were, "Ah Ms. Keane, I'm sorry but they started attacking us out of nowhere when we were minding our own business," Blossom said, making a pouty face thinking she and the girls will go scot-free. "She's lying!" "Yeah, you can ask them," pointing to the kids they were talking to before the fight. "Yea we were talking to them before Buttercup hit me with a ball, the force pushing me to the ground before Blossom hit Butch forcing him to react." Ms. Keane sighed as the kids were agreeing with what the boys were saying. "Well I will have to hold you guys after school and talk with your parents, but for now you will not play for the rest of recess." The boys went to sit on the bench as the girls tried to go back to playing again. "Sorry girls but you have to sit out as well." "*gasp*" "But why Ms. Keane,"  because you were fighting, now go sit down as I go call your parents." Ms. Keade said, heading inside she completely missed the glass they sent towards the boys and the boys.