-9-

Sykkuno's Pov

As I watched Corpse walk away, I could feel butterflies in my stomach, I felt light-headed, feverish. I was blushing madly, remembering that I felt asleep on him, it was so embarrassing. I fell onto my couch, Corpse's faint scent was still there, after all, I was literally laying on his shoulder. I covered my whole face with my hands, screaming internally.

What's wrong with me.

Well, I'm pretty sure I like Corpse, especially after that whole experience. I should tell Rae first, Toast will nag until I go deaf. I slowly typed out my text, sending it to Rae. 'Uhm Rae, I think I know who I like.' Rae had texted back almost immediately. 'REALLY? WHO!?' I took a deep breath. 'Corpse.' that was the only thing I wrote there, Corpse. 'This is REALLY surprising. SYKKUNO CONGRATSSS!!' I covered my mouth slightly. 'you should tell him as soon as possible Sykkuno! The sooner you can get cured!' smiling, I replied. 'I'll work it out somehow, I don't think I have the courage yet.'

I suddenly had a sudden urge to throw up, I ran to my toilet, towering over my sink before leaning in to throw up flower petals that I knew all too well. Coughing violently, my throat had a searing pain yet again, legs begining to tremble slowly. I finally stopped and took a breather, looking down at the sink. There was a greater amount of petals today than any of the other days I threw up, it was alarming. There was more blood too, I couldn't bear to keep looking at my sink.

'Sykkuno?' my phone vibrated, it was a text from Corpse. 'Hey Corpse!' I smiled, subconsciously. 'How's your condition so far?' still having slight burning from my throat, I typed out my message. 'It might have gotten worse, I coughed out more than usual today, I'm worried Corpse.' I need to confess to him soon, I don't know how much longer I can take this pain. 'You want me to come over again after school in the afternoon tomorrow?' he's really caring towards me, hopefully he likes me back. 'That would be nice Corpse :)'

The next day arrived so soon, it felt like any ordinary school day, students bustling in the corridors, loud chattering in class. The only thing different was that I had difficulty breathing, and it was extremely horrible. I needed my friends to support me a little, watching me the whole day, making sure I didn't take part in any vigorous exercises, I felt like such a burden, seeing my friends work so hard to take care of me. Corpse had offered to stay overnight with me today, I couldn't reject his offer, I just couldn't for some reason.

"Sy, I'm gonna go back to my house to take my stuff. I'll be back later, don't overwork yourself okay?" Corpse said with his deep voice, I nodded, hugging Bimbus. Corpse soon left and I layed onto my couch. Wonder what he was gonna do.

'Hey Sykkuno, you need help confessing to Corpse?' Rae dropped a text. 'actually, I do.' I had nothing in mind to help with my confession, Rae would be a lot of help right now. 'well, make it genuine, like you mean it from deep down in your heart. It doesn't need to be cheesy, just not too long okay Sykkuno?' genuine, noted. 'i know you're not good at confronting people so.. why not leave a letter by his desk without your name on it, just tell him where to meet you without you revealing who you are.' letters are a good way to start too. 'Thanks Rae, But if I'm gonna be honest, I worried he won't return my feelings. That's the worst thing possible to happen right now.' it took a short while for Rae to respond.

'You're not wrong either..Sykkuno.'

Corpse's Pov

I sprinted my way home, Even though my house wasn't far from Sykkuno's, I had to be fast since I didn't want anything to happen to Sykkuno, especially when he has an extreme difficulty in breathing. I wanted to get Sykkuno to meet Bingus, it might cheer him up for the time being too.

I called for Bingus, using my usual signalling. He came running towards me, I picked him up and grabbed my bag, I made sure I was gentle, if not he would scratch me really hard.

I locked up my house and walked fast to Sykkuno's house. I wonder who Sykkuno likes, that person would be really lucky to have Sykkuno as their partner. I had a sense of distaste when I imagined Sykkuno with someone bad, Sykkuno doesn't deserve that. His Hanahaki is complicated, there's a lot of stress in it, especially worrying that that special person of his won't accept his feelings, that shit would break you.

I knocked onto Sykkuno's door, The door opened, Sykkuno peeking from the side. I walked in, placing my shoes and bags to a side. "Hey Sykkuno, I brought Bingus with me if that's alright with you, I don't want him to be alone at home anyways." Sykkuno smiled. "It's fine! I'm fine with Bingus being here anyway." I placed Bingus onto the floor, Bimbus dashed towards Bingus, sniffing him. Bingus placed his paw onto Bimbus's head, it was adorable. Sykkuno looked so happy. "Awh Bimb, looks like you've found yourself a new friend!" Bimbus wagged his tail at Bingus, Bingus laying Infront of him. They got along really well.

Sykkuno led me into his room. "So uh, I think you know that I only have one bed so we might have to share." I glanced around his room. "I can sleep on the couch if you'd like." Sykkuno looked at me with a surprised expression. "Nonono it's fine! You don't have to sleep there! I-I can sleep on the couch." I laughed at Sykkuno. "I'm not letting you sleep on the couch, it's all up to you Sy." Sykkuno contemplated for a moment. "Let's share the bed then, Corpse."

We took turns to shower, we made food together and played lots of games together. It was a fun night, and I made sure Sykkuno could rest as much as he could, I convinced him to let me do his tasks. Sykkuno had thrown up a few times, but not often, the petals were always in big amounts though.

It was time to go to bed, we had school the next day anyway. We got under Sykkuno's blanket and layed there for a while, there was an awkward tension. Sykkuno's bed was really comfy, it was soft and the blankets were warm too. Sykkuno soon fell asleep while I was still awake, I pulled him closer to me, hugging him slightly. His clothes were slightly fluffy, his hair was smooth with a faint smell of his shampoo. This was relaxing in a way, not long after, I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

------

AAAAAAAAAA I HAVEN'T UPDATED DUE TO SCHOOL UGHHHH

THANK YOU SO FRICKING MUCH FOR 2K+ YALL. I can't believe it hhhhdnmdldlld

Y'all make me soft, I feel guilty but I can't say anything snsnmsm

-author

(1203 words)