-14- (Alternative 1)

Corpse's Pov

"Sykkuno is.. DEAD?" Rae exclaimed. I nodded my head slowly, tears pricking my eyes. "He's.. gone." Toast looked astonished, drops of tears rolling down his face. "He's.. really gone.. ?" I stood silent, I don't know how to respond to him.

"TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE, IT'S JUST A SICK JOKE RIGHT??" Toast grabbed onto my hood, all I could do was just shake my head. "TOAST PLEASE, CALM DOWN." Rae pushed him away from me. "Shouting isn't gonna bring him back.." Toast looked down at the floor, his hair covered his eyes slightly, but it was evident that he was just as upset as all of us. I started to sob.

"It's my fault he died of Hanahaki, he had feelings for me yet, I didn't know how to accept his confession, I didn't feel the same towards him, I caused all of this." I'm disappointed in myself,  Why am I so stupid? I should have just accepted it regardless. "You wanted to be honest with him, you were trying to be genuine with him, it was better than lying to him, Corpse." Rae sounded like she's given up and accepted the fact that Sykkuno is gone. Toast was silent, it was awkward but understandable.

I go back to the room Sykkuno was in before he died, it was quiet, the rays of light seemed to fade. I look out the window, dark clouds covered the sun and small drops of rain fell from the sky that was once bright. The drumming of rain drops against the floor seemed to calm me down, though it didn't make me forget about Sykkuno. I placed my hand on the bed, rubbing it gently. I miss him, It's Hard not to. "The weather's pretty fitting today." I don't know if my life will ever revert back to normal, it's gonna take a long while. I wish I was able to stop Sykkuno from dying, this guilt I bear, it's unforgiving.

Time flew by quickly as I mourn Sykkuno's death, it was time to go home. Walking on the same path as I always do when I go home from School, it seemed like I walked here with Sykkuno just yesterday, but it was the opposite, Sykkuno went home on his own, probably with a broken heart. I ruffle my hair in frustration, how could I have let all this happen, I really am an idiot.

I went to Sykkuno's home first, I had to get Bimbus first, I promised. I used spare keys that Sykkuno gave to me one time. I opened the door, Bimbus rushing up to me, panting. "Hey there little guy." Bimbus will probably be the only thing that reminds me of Sykkuno. Bimbus's fur was still as fluffy as ever. Fluffy.. just like Sykkuno's hair. I placed some food into his food bowl and let him eat, I'll bring along some of his stuff.

I brought Bimbus into my home, Bingus was on the couch, sleeping. Bimbus hopped into the couch and tackled Bingus, Bingus woke up in fear and tackled Bimbus back, it was kind of adorable. I fed Bingus his food and did my routine.

Laying in bed with Bingus and Bimbus, I couldn't sleep yet again. This time, I had no one to talk to, I was alone, Sykkuno was always there to spend time with me until I was able to fall asleep, it was different now. I don't know how I'll move on but, I have to get on with life, even if Sykkuno wasn't here to spend it with me.

I closed my eyes and hoped to fall asleep, but to no avail. It felt like a warm presence was with me, a familiar warmth, If Sykkuno really is watching over me, I'll have faith in him, faith that he won't let anything bad happen to me, Rae or Toast.

From above.

------

I know this was really short, BUT THE NEXT ONE IS EXTRA LONG.

if you noticed, hopefully you did. The title says (alternative 1) you know what that means? YEP, IM NOT SO CRUEL AND SOMEONE GAVE ME AND IDEA. I have been think about having an alternative ending, I feel bad for wasting your tears so, guess what's In (alternative 2) :D

I hope you all will be willing to finish alternative 1 first tho, see, IM NOT AS CRUEL AS YOU THINK I AM

-author :)

(741 words)