Chapter 19

Aster

The second day....

He really did escorted me. "It's still early in the morning" For the time being I want to sleep more.
"You're going to be late"

"But~" I smack the pillow on my face.NO!

"If your late today, your father won't let you tommorow"

"Nah~"

"I have no choice but to do this"

"AAAAAHHHHH! SO COLD!" He literally teleported me in a cold water.

Where the hell am I? Oh the bathroom

"I'm awake!" Shouting in defeat. This guy's name should be Ezekiel the De Vil.
"Good" Why is he still inside?! I'm only wearing my nightgown.

Eyed me from head to toe and turned away. While his fist hand is covering his mouth. Avoiding me to see his reaction. Wait.... Arghhhh

"DUDE GET OUT!"
Pushing him out of the bathroom

Argh, this person. "My lady?!" Mea opens the door loudly and started to assisted me to prepare for today. 

The hospital is simple and has a garden for patients. which i find it comforting whenever I take a break.

"Are you ready?" Leaning on the wall as he observe my actions. "Yes"
And with a snap of his fingers we transported into the city streets. Why here?

"I needed to do something" He said, and entering a shop. The shop on the inside became different as he pulled a rope on the side. Curtains suddenly opened. And a lot of bottles on shelves appeared. With an old man on the counter at the end

"Ranunculus" Ezekiel gave a flower that is Ranunculus. The old man understood and opened a hidden door next to the counter.

"Stay here, I'll be back." Leaving me there without a clue of what he will do. Or what is happening.

Since, Im alone here might as well, looked around the area. The bottles contains herbs. And in different shelves there are different types of herbs. There are also, poisons and rare plants. But this are all useless for me. Since, I can't remove the poison on me and the system does not allow it yet.

"Lady Aster?"

Who called me?

Slowly turning around I saw Lord Andrew. How did he recognized me. I looked at the mirrored wall on the side. I still have my disguised on.

"I'm sorry but you most be mistook me from someone else" Avoiding an eye contact I continued to look for other bottles. "I don't think I am mistaken. You both have the same voice"

"Sir, It's just a coincidence"
How on earth. ..

"No, it's not, and I know it's you Aster. Just observing your actions." So, I can't pretend in front of this guy?

"What are you doing here?"
Asking him. I eyed him and rolled my eyes while he smirked as he saw my reaction.

"I should be the one asking that Lady Aster"

"I'm buying a herb here" Lord Andrews laughed and nodded. " Are you sure, did you even know what place you are now?"

"This place-"

A hand pulled me away and left the Lord stuned.

"Can you slow down....?"

He stopped and took me to a corner away from the people passing on the streets. "Do you know that guy?"