Chapter 3

"My Lady!!! Good morning"

Oh blurry. "Good morning" my blurry vision is back.

"What do my lady want to wear?"
"Just choose any" I can't see remember. "My apologies" Rea said taking something. "Shea, assist the young miss instead" I felt a hand. "Thank you, if you don't know I am blind" she whispered "i'm sorry miss"

Knock knock

"My lady?" Sir Liam entered. "Good morning, the carriage is ready"

I hold onto Shea for support as I started to walk. A lot greeted me but suddenly stopped. "Aster, have a safe trip" I hug the person in front. "I will papa"

Since the Tower is in the border it will took hours to be there. "My lady would you like some snacks? I shook my head. I don't want to.

Now I know how hard to be blind. I hear some noises outside. "Where are we?"
"Capital Miss"

I moved a little and put my head on the side to sleep. Who cares if they see me like this. I'm taking a nap.

Few hours later.
"Miss... Miss..." I woke up and still blind. I asked for support. Going down the carriage was a challenge.

Heka Tower

"The lady will arrive soon, my lord what is in your mind?" He gave the documents to the Master of the Tower.

"Gerald, is this all for today?" The master said not glancing to the person in front of him. The place is full of books and magical ornaments. A huge Crystal stone was supported by gold the center of the office.

"Yes sir" Gerald thought 'you always finished them in half a day' the papers are like towers but he manage to finished them in hours. "My lord, the letter..." Gerald noticed the letter. It was already opened.

"Send them out. I'm leaving" with a swish he was already in his coat. "My lord---" and left him dumbfounded. 'what just happened? Isn't Duke Cliantha hated the Master?'

----
"Lady Aster?" One of the masters said.

I don't know why but I stopped. And seems like the three people with me too. Why?

Feeling of a powerful presence of a Master of Magic. Really intense. If I can see his features I might already fainted.

"Greetings to the Grand Master. I'm Aster Cliantha. I am here to find ways to cure my blindness. I hope you will approve me for researching here and forgive my sudden visit" I bowed.

Rea holds my left hand. "I will assist the young miss. You may leave us" wow his voice is muscular. I wonder...

How... I wonder why....

Wait....

Who's holding my hand?!

I tried shoving away his hand but to no avail I can't. His grip is strong and his hand is big. "Don't. You might get lost"

Well, true. I saw from the books the tower might be same in the outside but inside it's huge. A lot of secret doors and rooms are inside. "Why?" I asked without knowing what I am doing. I noticed I don't stepped on stairs.

"What do you want to know?" He wants to make sure if the direction or the reason.

"Why are you assisting me? Don't you have Grand Master Matters or work? Why?" A door opened.

"We're here, this is the Heka Towers Library all medical records are in here And all sections are different in healing methods." Avoiding the question like that makes me mad. But what matters to me is how I'm going to bee able to cure my vision.

"Okay where is the section for optical medicine?" I removed my hand to his but was still not moving. How can I get them? I'm blind.

A felt a small box in my palm. "What is this?" He took the box. "Here but only for a meantime. Open your eyes wide Aster" what is he going to do?

Well, I can't back out now. He put contacts in both of my eyes. I closed my eyes because this may not work or maybe it does... "1...2...3"  slowly opening my vision started to clear. Wow, but still...

He is very handsome. A Greek God descended to this world. Oh my gosh, it's sooo bright. I see Flowers and birds singing. Oh my.... I fell down

"Wait... Are you alright?"

Father I think...
An angel is going to take me to heaven.

No Aster focus!

"Oh yes, i-i apologize for my rudeness... Thank you for the contact lens" I smiled. Yeheyyyyyyy I won't use that skill. But how look would I keep this?

"It's Opeline not contact lenses. That word does not even exist. Now you can go back" he coldly replied. The snow storm passes between us. Gosh his cold.

"No, I won't live my life wearing this. I WANT TO CURE MY VISION. Because I know my vision is not simple as its seems and you know too. If your not gonna help me then leave me alone" I left him standing there.

"There is a spell---" I halted a bit. "There is a way without involving magic. But I need common knowledge that is why I am here." I looked back at him. "Mr. Grand Master Magician, have a nice day"

"Do whatever you want" he left in thin air.

I am not fighting for his affection so I don't need to be concerned if we have a rift or something that could cause calamity. Besides I'm repaying him soon to meet his female lead.

The Opeline is good that it did not affect my skill. I read a lot in hours and have encounters with other Magicians mostly are High ranking I think.

For some reasons all of them are related to Magic. What should I do with this? Should I also need to improve my magic just to cure me? Maybe it's related to why I'm useless.

Mhmm... Still not found anything but learned a lot. Since i don't have any signs should it be poison?

"Are you done?" Ezekiel was leaning next to the bookshelf. "Not yet...." There are still ten more. I keep browsing the books while a hand griped my arm.

"How long are you going to read? Did you know it's already dark? Leave it!" We unexpectedly transported into another location which is in front of the Cliantha House. Which I just realized extravagant.

"I'm having them back" taking both Opeline out of my eyes using magic. My eyes become blurry again. I faced the man with a smile.

"Thank you Grand Master. I will definitely repay your kindness" I bowed and left him. My heart started to beat as I took a step at a time. I'm so scared because I don't have a stick or anyone helping me.

"Wait..." A stick appeared on my hand. Gosh this bully but thanks. But before I was I able to knock using a stick a strong wind pushed me inside.
"See you" a voice in the wind.

He is not a Master.

He is a Monster!

Greatful my ass this is a disgrace.

With the support of the stick I was able to stand up. Damn him...

"Aster?"

"Papa?" He welcomed me with embrace. Well it is a good day. Father led me to the dining area to have dinner. "I heard you haven't taken lunch. Tommorow make sure you eat if not your not going to continue" Giving me the food. I nodded.

--------thank you for reading----

Reincarnated as the Duke's Blind Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें