Chapter 20

Aster

"What?"

"I want to do the surgery" The look in his eyes are filled with annoyance.

"I'm not risking MY patient's life" he said firmly.
And started to walk away but I was able to stop him as I pulled his arm.

"I can do the treatment"

"Your not even a doctor" pulling his arm from me. "Yes, I'm not a doctor but can you let me? Please" I can't tell him this is another task from the system.

"No-"

"I will do anything... Just let me do the treatment... I want to save the child"

"I can do that" since he is bigger than me. He was able to get away.

"Mei, what can I buy from the system that I can use for him?"

"Do you want to have the candy? You haven't used any of the candies after using the first."oh that...

"Yes, mhmm... I have an idea. I don't have much time but I have the ability to at least do this."

A few hours later

"Why are you still here?" Slowly looking back I saw him with a book. This made me look at the window. Oh, it's late.

"I'm just finishing this ..." I continue the process of the medicine.

"I'll let you treat her.... In one condition" wait, he's agreeing? Why? I haven't used the candy yet.

"Why? What?" He sat on the chair next to mine. And looked at me. "The condition, if you do something that will harm the patient or stupid.I will throw you out of the operation room in less than a second. Do you understand?" The flames in his eyes made me shiver.  Slowly, nodding.

"Now go home" Stood up from his seat and open the door. As I exited "Argh ... I hate being forced" he whispered.

On the way out, Ezekiel is waiting for me. He looked annoyed. "What?"

"Why did you..."
His expression darkens. "nevermind, what's for dinner?" I need to change this topic or rather change his mood. "Have you eaten dinner?" I can't think of another question... Wait... "How was your day?" I want to ask if something happened but i might anger him.

"How is Aunt Hera?" He continues to walk. "Are you going to the main?" He didn't respond. "Where are you going to eat dinner?" He still silent. Then he opened the portal to the house.
After arriving he then said....
"I don't know, No, Good, Fine, No, Your house"

"What?"

"I just answered your questions in order" he entered....
Wait I still can catch the answers.
What was my question? Hey, Mei can you respond with he's reply as I ask you.

What's for dinner? -Aster

I don't know - Mei

Have you eaten dinner? -Aster

No -Mei

How was your day -Aster

Good -Mei

How is Aunt Hera? -Aster

Fine -Mei

Are you going to the main? -Aster

No -Mei

Where are you going to eat dinner?" -Mei

Your house -Mei
Aisshhh

Huhuhu, YOUR HOUSE
Why in my house???
He pulled me inside because of standing outside and not following him. "What are you thinking?"