Chapter 2

Atticus

I have been in the study after Aster had asked to do something. "What are you thinking?" Clive said standing in front of me.

"What do you think?" The people are more aware that the marquise family have been eyeing the Dukedom since Aster is blind and the only Heir.

"They move quicker than I thought" The letters from different places are all invitation for Aster. "Are you giving these to her?" I do hope not. I cant bare to have another accident.

"Teach her again. I'll take care of the rest" Dismissed him. I get back from the papers

Aster

---
"My lady let me help you?" Mea took my dress and assisted me.

I am putting my clothes. It's heavy and a lot of ribbons which I don't like. I can't believe they manage to wear layers.

"Mea, can you assist me to the library?" She smiled. "Of course miss"

"Would you like some tea and sweets?" Rea entered with a tray. Oh, but I just ate. "No thank you" am not used in this kind of life.

"But please guide me to the library" I started to walk. While Mea held my left arm and Rea opened the door.

Pretending to be blind is hard. I'm not an actress. But they seem convince to my acting. All the maids and butlers we encountered bowed and greeted.

After a few minutes. I was able to enter the library. As I entered, mistakenly went to the Errapel Section. Mea stopped while looking shockingly "My... My lady, you can't-"

"Where's Rea?" I cut her off. I know where we are. Errapel Section the Healing Section. How did I know just read above.

"Im here my lady..." She said not surprised as Mea.

"Where's the Kenton Section?" The room is a secret that only me and dad can enter but I can't see so they know. They are my mother's trusted guards and Dukedom's soldiers.

They did not spoke and started to walk. There is a shelf opened. We entered as they let me seated in one of the couches inside. It was wide and full of books while antiques are displayed. Lanterns are lightened automatically.

"I have something to say" I started. "I know you already noticed that I can see but this is temporary. I need to heal myself so please let-"

Crack

The vase fell. While my father's mouth is wide opened. "You--- how-- Aster!" Papa hug me tightly. "Papa... I can't breathe.."
"I'm sorry but why didn't you told me" I wasn't planning to tell you.

"Papa, Mea, Rea, only you three should know this. I can only see in 24 hours. Later I will be blind. Right now I'm finding the solution to cure myself." My father sigh. Looking discounted he pulled my hand. "What i can do to help you?"

"Can I go out tommorow?" Here it goes. "Where and why?" He is observing me. "HekaTower for more findings. For now I want to do something else besides medicine." Because I miss cooking. I may be professional Opthalmologist but I'm still single.

"Okay, but Mea, Rea and Loren will go with you. I will contact the Grand Master of Heka to help you." He stood up. "I'll be leaving first. Don't tire yourself, Aster," looking concern he went back. I didn't know this place connects to his office.

Wait... Grand Master of Heka! One of the male leads. Urgh... I went back to the Errapel Section. Rea went outside to stay guard while Mea is with me.

Grand Master of Heka. Ezekiel Jasper Fotinie. The prodigy prince of Emperor Eros Calytrix of the neighboring empire.
The emperor disowned the second prince because of his bloodline the Grand Master Magician Melissa. Melissa was a snake her goal is to control the power of the empire but die duo to childbirth. Since then, Hera Tessa the godmother took care of him until the age of 10 he became the Grand Master of the Four Magic Towers.

I'm amazed of his history compared to me. I just studied med and left behind...
"Miss?"

"I'm fine. I want to sleep" closing the door. I lay on my bed. This place has magic. But I need to find more information to fasten my vision.

The Heka Tower is the Healing Tower. There are Four Magic Towers. The Flair Tower, Jade Tower, Heka and Maestro Tower. Each are individual in their expertise and places.

Since this is Florescent their own magic tower is the Heka Tower. The main tower is the Maestro Tower where the Grand Master stays the most. Last time I remember he is two years older than me. Ezekiel most be 15 years old.

But telling him and die? Or continue to act while staying safe?
Option two please.

I don't want to die yet! I need to save this girl and my life back. After a few minutes I fallen to sleep.

Atticus

"Have you already sent the letter?"

"Why would you asked so late at night?" Clive complained.

"Just do it" this is for my daughter. I trust her so much. Im not doing the same mistakes.

"Okay but remember to do the papers. I need that next morning" wining he shot off.

I remember when i first met Ezekiel
"Who is the best healer?" I asked Doctor Nick
"My apologies your highness, the Grand Master Ezekiel might be able help you" shakingly he bowed. Unable to cure my daughter. Ever since Aster was born no one could able to cure her vision. Seeing how determined she is I did not hesitate to call him.

I was still unsure with that child he is young to do this and need much more experience. "If only Dahlia is still alive she might have been able to cure her"

Looking at the picture. Butler Liam spoke in concern. "the Grand Duchess Dahlia will be very happy of your efforts, my Lord." He knows Dahlia's true identity.

It was a risk and now I can only do is fix even if the time passes...
"That child is related to the ... Grand Mistress Melissa. Is that alright for the Lord to seek help?" Still concerned. I do hate the woman but it does not mean I hate the child. He was not part of it. While Dahlia choose to save the empress without hesitation.

"Yes, I hope you understand my desperation. I seek happiness for my child" he bowed closing the doors.

A lot of happened and now everything is history. "Zander"
Swish
A man in black appeared bowing his head to his master.
"Protect her at all costs"

Tommorow is the first time she will go outside after being sick.

-Thanks you for reading