Chapter 5

Aster

"I will be leaving, thank you for your hospitality. Lady Lucille"

"Your welcome Lady Aster" I bowed and left with Mea assisting me.

Hours passed and I was able to get home safely. "Young Miss, would you like to eat something?" Butler Liam said. I nodded. "Cookies"

I want to eat something before I go and find books again. Walking was a bit problem but thanks with this stick that monster gave me.

"Ara... Ara..." In the garden someone was calling my name. "Ara..."
As I went inside there was a rabbit.

....?

And finally there was a blue little bird.
"Ara! Hello! Did you remember us?" The rabbit said while looking at her watch.
It's a girl because the ribbon on her head.

"Ara, we are here for your second task! Have you find the second tweet tweet" the little bird flyed in circles.

"Yes, Aster has been Methanol Poisoning. She should have died right? But instead you let her soul be taken and entered mine? But why?" I smiled.

Methanol, also known as wood alcohol, is a commonly used organic solvent that, because of its toxicity, can cause metabolic acidosis, neurologic sequelae, and even death, when ingested. (Kaylani, 2018)

"Just call me Mei, Host. The holy creator choose you for a reason and we are just here to guide the Miss Ara" the rabbit said putting out her carrot from the pocket. How did it manage to hold that?

"I am jane, congratulations you earned another 5000 points. And what is Aster's wish?" The bird said.

"To live freely. Not following Lucille and return her father's side." Confetti flowed out of no where.

"Congratulations! You did great! Another 5000. Now that's enough we will also give a gift from the Lady Aster" that was easy. The little bird landed next to Mei eating her carrot.

"Okay, that is for today. Until next time!" Mei said disappearing from my sight. There was a box left. Inside there was four Candies. Green, Blue, Yellow and White. And a note.

White is purity and brilliance, Green is nature, Blue is sea and sky and Yellow is divine holiness

What am I reading? Okay... Come down...

"My lady?" Someone called from behind. "What is it?" I have my stick so I can manage to walk back myself. From her voice she is Shea.

"The Duke wanted to see the Young Miss" she took my arm to guide me out of the garden..

"Shea, I will take the young miss there" butler Liam said. Thank good ness it's a bit akward.

"Your Excellency, Lady Aster is here" he removed his hand and left.

"Aster, how was your day? Is there something wrong? Do you feel anything? " Papa has been asking a lot.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry papa, Sir Clive will teach me soon right?"changing the topic. I know what happened in the past but I'm still finding for evidences.

"Alright, you should rest. Mea, lead the miss to her room" and holds Mea's hand for support.

"You can leave. Thank you Mea" she closed the doors. I pick up the box with candies. Should I choose white first?

"White is purity and brilliance" mhmm.

I felt warm light around me. 'congratulations on your new ability!' Mei Said out of no where.

Intelligence and Cleansing?
Did I really have impurities? Thank goodness I haven't been in hell yet.

"How to use this?"
'the intelligence is the ability to have knowledge or any information by just looking at anything and the cleansing is the ability to see the good and the bad' Jane added. They left again without a word.

Okay so, I'll be able to see when I use this? 'yes, only by activating but after that you will go back as blind' tsk.
My task is more harder.

The next day....

"Lady Aster?"

"Good morning Alfred, would you like some cookies?" I have a basket of cookies.

Wearing all white today and more windy than usual here. "I'm good"
"Where is the Grand Master?" I can't browse the books with blind eyes.
"Here's upstairs, let me lead you to the Master"

After a few steps I was able to be in place. That was fast? Why is it near?
"Your early" he was in front. Well, I managed to know them by sensing their presence.

"Can I have them?" Being straightforward is more quicker than letting the conversation long.

"Okay" the little box is in my hands. "Aren't your tired?" He asked randomly. "Nope, would you like some cookies" i made them myself actually despite the disability I managed to make them.
I remember the kitchen scene

"My lady! Let me do that!" Butler Liam said.

"Yes, let us do that instead" Mea taking the bowl.

"You might get injured, we'll do that instead" Rea taking the whisk

"Everyone, please let me cook. I hope everyone supports me." I get teary eyed for the act.

A moment of silence...

"Huhuhu, the young miss is all grown up, hick please... Continue we will be your eyes" butler liam said.

"We will never want the lady to be hurt but we will support wholeheartedly." Rea and Mea said in unison.

Geez, I didn't know I'm good at acting. Or is this doting?

.......

"Sure" he took half of the cookies in my basket and places on the plate near the table. Since when did utensils have been on his the side table.

"Thanks, You should be going then. I'll pick you up later" oh so I only have a few hours?
Well, I need to go.

Ezekiel

"Hera"

A woman in black appeared. Black smoked all around her.

"The Lady Aster was poisoned drinking a tea a week ago. She was poisoned with Miller (Methanol). That poison cannot be seen easily or felt during drinking but the side effects can lead to death but the lady only has been blind. The poison was meant to Lady Lucille. At that time Lady Lucille exchanged tea with Lady Aster because she felt uneasy with the tea."

That's the reason... She's tougher than I thought. She should have died but now she is finding ways to cure herself.

"Any findings of the antitode?" I know where to find and how temporarily to reduce that but I don't know how to cure her blindness. Shouldn't she be worried of dying?

"Master the Head Mistress summons you"

That Old Lady.
Can't she stop meddling on my affairs?

"Who did you called Old Lady?"

------------thank you for reading--------