Chapter 4

Grand Master Ezekiel

"My lord?/Master?" Gerald and Elias said in unison.

"What?" I'm already irritated with that little blind girl. Why try the hard way if there is an easy way to deal with that vision issue?

I closed the book and glared at them. I am not in the mood. They are already pissing me. "Master... The young lady..."

Instead of listening I opened the crystal ball. What did she do? It's her first day here and she made troubles already?

"My apologies, did I disturbed you?" Aster said talking to a magician.

"No no miss. What I can do to help you?"
If I could remember he is Alfred one of the pests( Masters).

"Is your vision poor for a long time?"
What is she doing? Can't she see that his already wearing glasses. And she is blind... What the hell?

She took his head and looked carefully at his eyes. What are you going to do with it little missy?

"Can you take me to the clinic?" Confused alfredo just nodded. Tsk.

They both went to the clinic. The herbalist was there. And some minutes he just drink that and he's cured?

"So... How is your vision? Any signs of headache or anything?" She told him. The herbalist just gave her some herbs and left them alone. While alfred was smiling.

"Thank you miss, I can see clearly" he smiled widely and holding her hands. After that scene they went back to the library.

"And what am I going to do with that?"

Elias bowed "she threatened the herbalist to give her the herbs" pfffffttt

I could not believe that she manage to threaten the old geezer. Another scenario she was tricking the other masters just to get away from them.

"The miss, fooled the masters in an act of being one of the masters and suddenly scare them out of the library" Gerald said shaking his head sideways.

Pfffttt I coldly told them

"leave"
they horridly left the room

"What the hahahahhaha" the look suites her! She was like a monster getting out of her grave. No wonder she been busy.
But ....

What did she do to cure Alfred's vision?
And how much does she knows?

"Hera" I called out. First I need to find the solution for her blindness. Since healers will not be able to help her condition. The other option is to find an alternative but she does not want that and me either. The Opeline is not good in daily use. It can only be used in few times but the longer she use the Opeline the higher damage that would cause her health since it's made out of magic.

The magic that sustained the Opeline will also damage the person's ability. Both are taking risks but it's not a problem to me.

"Grand Master" she bowed. "Investigate Aster's Blindness"

Aster

"My lady? Please wake up! My lady!" Rea was shaking me none stop.

"Yes yes, please stop" and she moved away quickly.

"What is it?" I'm still sleepy. I won't be going to the Heka Tower. So, why is she waking me up early?

"Miss, Miss have you forgotten about Lady Lucille Tea party?"

Oh.... That...

I forgotten. "Mea?" She pulled me up and guide me to clean myself.

"Yes Miss?" She holds my other hand for me not to fall from the bath tub.