Chapter 6

Ezekiel

"Who did you called Old Lady?"

Wearing a blue cloak she removes her hood. There are wrinkles and white hair but her youthful behavior is still the same.

"As you grow old. You become younger each day" Implying to her behavior.

She frowned liked a teenager. "Zei Zei deary have you forgotten I'm your mother?"

"Mother Tessa, you should act more of your age." I said looking at the papers.
She seated on the couch in front of me.

"And you should get married" she playfully said as she pour tea. "Very funny, Mom" I don't care about marriages.
Normally I call her Mother Tessa/Mom than Mother Hera. Because sometimes I exchange them with Hera the mystery witch and my right hand since young.

"Oh really? I heard, you asked Hera to investigate this girl. And she is a few years younger than you. Mind telling your Mother what's happening?" She smiled with eyes saying don't-you-dare-fool-me.

"This may take long, have some tea first"
"Hahaha, I won and can I have those cookies?"
"Sure, but only few" she made them herself. I want to eat them all but she's my mother. She's an exception. If not then the tower may collapse because of her rage.

The next thing she does taking both cup of tea. Surrendering from this Old Lady is a shame but I value this Old Lady. Smiling as he continues to  sign the papers.

Aster

"Miss! Miss!"

Someone called inside the library. A young man wearing the same cloak as the other masters. But his eyes are red like blood, his skin is pale white and his hair is brown. Trying to take a breathe, as he inhale and exhale.

"Miss, I've been trying call you. Would you mind taking some of your time?" I nodded and followed his back. The place is so much spacious than the Royal Family's library. Maybe because it's built years earlier than the Royal Family's library.

Arriving to our destination. There was a woman wearing a blue cloaked. She was drinking tea. Seeing me she gestures to me to sit next to her.

"Good evening Lady Aster" she smiled putting tea in front of me. "Good morning ma'am-"

"Just call me Mother Tess. Oh, I forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Hera Tessa. Godmother and Mother of Ezekiel a.k.a Zei Zei deary. Would you like some cakes? How about Cupcakes?" She smiled. Oh my the captured target's and the second leads me foster Mother.

"I would like the blueberry cheesecake please. Mother Tess" she clapped. It looks like she found a daughter. I could not understand why I'm here in the first place. I should be inside the library!

"Thank you for accepting my invitation. I called you to know more about each other...(because soon you will be my daughter in law)(●♡∀♡) what do you think of Zei Zei?" I know everything about her ever since Hera told me Ezekiel request. -Tessa

A Monster!

"He is a kind-hearted person" trying my best to smile. Seriously, I hate him a little and I wish he is the same.

"Oh, you don't think him as a Monster?" Amused she pour another cup of tea. "Yes ma-Mother Tess, I think he would not waste time on a request of an official rather than helping a disabled person." I do hate him but I'm grateful of him to lend me a hand for example this Contacts is a great help. I know it's not easy to make them according to what I have read.

She Laugh. Noticing the wrinkles on her face she still beautiful. I hope I could get old beautifully. "My... Such a good girl... I like you even better than before! Have you tried attending the ball?"