𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 )

"Hanako said...

"So you....can get along with murderers huh, Yashiro?"

....At the time Hanako-Kun seemed kind of....angry? and Ren's face..." a flash of Ren's face could be seen "he looks sad....no. it wasn't like that. it was...." Yashiro lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear someone called her.

...𝚗𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗!

𝙽𝚎𝚗𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗!

She gasps after hearing her name been called "Are you listening" her friend Aoi said looking at her worried, they were at a classroom watering the plants "I-I'm sorry." Yashiro apologizes "Sheesh! You're always staring out into space Nene-chan...oh! Maybe a new crush...?" teased Aoi "Hmmm...I wish." Yashiro faltered watering the plants while Aoi was looking at her sadly "Oh! I Know! Nene-chan Have you heard this one?

❝ No. 2 of the eight mysteries- The Misaki stairs. ❞

❝ You must never step on the fourth step of that staircase. If you break that rule you'll be dragged to the world of the dead...and your body will be torn to thousands if not ten thousands of pieces. They say that al twilight the blood of its victims drips down the stairs, even though no one can see its source. ❞

"Wh-which staircase is this...?" Yashiro asks scared and trembling "Siarway B in front of the art room. Lots of kids say they've seen the pools of blooood!" Aoi said making Yashiro turned white as paper "Huh? I thought you liked these stories, Nene-chan..." Aoi with flowers surrounding her said "I do! I love them!" Yashiro trembled at the story "I do but...

...lately, all of Aoi's stories have been true" not like she was going to say it to her after all she didn't want her to heard things that and think that she was going crazy "Okay good! I'm not exactly a fan of scary stories..." Aoi smiled "..But I'll tell you as many as you want. Nene-chan. If it will help you feel better." Aoi continues "Aoi..." Yashiro whisper "Hey!" a voice interrupt catching the attention of the two girls.

"Akane-san I think you're forgetting something. Today at four-thirty in the art room. You, me guidance counseling" he said showing the papers. "Ahhhh! that's right! I'll be right there!" Aoi said remembering "oh. Nene-chan I'll find another scary story for you! so cheer up okay!?" she said waving to her and walking away. ‵ Thanks Aoi...but you don't have to go looking for scary stories for me‵ thought Yashiro waving back to her friend "oh" turning to the plants Yashiro said ‵ Aoi will be so happy she worked really hard to take care of them. I'll tell her about it tomorow.‵ she thought looking at the plants.

Just outside a corridor or protagonist Ren was floating around since it was already almost the end of classes, he was visiting the corridor and suddenly he got a feeling something bad was going to happen, he saw that two students were going a certain stairstep ‵Oh no ‵ he thought and before he knows it his body was going with them and try to pull them out of the fourth step worry for there life but he was already late.

there was a pool of blood present and before he knows it he was a drag to the other side ‵I'm sorry Hanako guess I won't be playing Hanafuda╏1╏ with you and the mokke tomorrow, please...stay safe‵ he thought his eyes feeling heavy and close them and be in the embrace of darkness.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

Bing

Bong

Bang

Bong