𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

Rumors have it that there are 7 mysteries inside this school but recently they're been a new rumor going on...

Ren of the portrait

They say that there is a secret room around the old building and if you find it you are lucky since no one can find it, inside that room, there is a portrait of a boy who says that he can grant any wish, he used to attend this exact school and die one day only to never been seen again so they painted a portrait of him to commemorate him and they say that at 12:00 o'clock at night some people say that they saw it move. to summon him you must go with a flashlight and a watch so you can see the time when the time says 12:00 on the night you must call him.

Ren of the portrait please grand my wish

If you do it right the portrait will begin to move and he will say to do something for him and he will grand it but if you don't do it or if you wish is to greedy he will drag you to the portrait and turn you to be like him a portrait and no one will ever see you again.

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

"Ughhhh This isn't working! The last one didn't even have anything to do with my abilities..." A young girl with large magenta eyes that have orange/yellow accents. Her waist-length hair is a light cream color, which gradually fades into a soft teal green at the tips and is styled with baby bangs at her forehead said as she rubs her forehead after crashing into s student. "Why don't you try confessing to him?" a short boy with choppy, black hair and large, amber irises shaped into a crescent moon shape said as he floats in front of the young girl "Confe-!? Impossible!" the girl shouts stuttering on her words "Well I'm a newbie at this too and that the best way I could think of." The boy said "New-Nebie?!" Yashiro shout looking at Hanako who was floating around in surprise "Well, I don't get called out that often, not that many can really" Hanako explain while his will-o-wisp float around him "I knew there was something up with all this for a short all you had all these day-to-day objects and your methods were to pure!" The girl said now that goes by the name of Yashiro Nene "Well, I guess you can call me "Pure Hanako-san"." Hanako said hugging himself "No you're not! You're just a newbie!" Yashiro said and angrily hiss at Hanako "I-I've got some not so pure objects as well" Hanako said scared at Yashiro "Uhm...not that one...." Hanako said as he throws around many objects "There we go!" He said.

"This" Hanako said holding a Kokeshi doll to Yashiro who look confuse "What is that?" Yashiro asks looking at the Kokeshi doll in her hand "A kokeshi doll." Hanako explains "So?" Yashiro said "It's kinda lewd, right?" Hanako said as there was silence before...

"AARGH!" Yashiro throws the kokeshi doll to the open window as it disappears with a star "NO!!! why was the window open that was going to be my present for him!?!" Hanako cries looking out the window looking for the kokeshi doll that won't be coming back ever again but then talking Hanako said something that peak Yashiro's attention "Hanako you said that it was a present for hi...Who is him you talking about?" Yashiro asks "Oh him, Is secret mystery No.8 but I like to think of him as my fiance,1," Hanako said happily with hearts floating around him "secret mystery No.8?" Yashiro whisper "hey now now don't you dare do something to him ok," Hanako said not noticing that there is a pouch on the floor that caught Yashiro's attention.