𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩 (𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2 )

◁ Warning: this chapter may contain gory scenes so please processer with caution!

☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡・:*:・☆彡・:*:・★彡

' I remember standing behind my brother as he faced off against supernaturals. I always knew he'd win he looked so cool out there.'I thought that smiling face was the same one he wore into battle too...

but...

When he turned to look at me he always has a caring smile on his face...

...in every fight...

...every time...

is this...' standing in front of Teru is Kou looking in disbelieve at his brother, behind him is Hanako and Ren, Hanako sitting in pain while Ren was trying to help him but he could do anything he feels so hopeless. a katana was pointed at them Kou protecting the two supernatural '...the face you were really making ni-chan...' Teru looks at them seriously and with a frown. "They are dangerous supernaturals. I'm going to exorcise them right here and now so if you would get out of the way...?" Teru fake smile at them thunders crackling from his katana "n-no...." Teru weapon pointed at his brother said he was nervous.

"oh, honestly" Teru sadly said grabbing something from his right wrist a bracelet "I'm sorry to hear that." the so-called bracelet then transforms into long beaded string (?) wrapping around Kou surprising him "what...?" snapping from his surprise stat Kou fell down with a scream 'These beads! they're for binding supernatural...!' Kou thought noticing the bracelet that was wrapped in him "Teru-nii!" shouted Kou as Teru walks to both supernatural katana on hand.

"You just aren't mature enough Kou. No need to bother yourself with all these unnecessary thoughts." Teru said smiling at Kou silencing him "Glad to see you two doing well. Haven't seen you both since yesterday, schools mysteries." Teru smirk at them blade pointed at Ren's throat, he would see that Ren was debating himself, scared and eyes wide. Hanako was still on the floor but seeing Ren about to get hurt makes him angry and with a shout, he called "Haku-Joud-"but before the spirit could come closer thunder's cackle and paralyzing it from their place.

"!?" eyes widen Hanako looks at Teru his katana by his side now and not pointed at Ren's throat "I won't let you summon your Tsueshiro or even Ren's Haru-joudai. I wouldn't want to make this fight any more difficult." lighting form around them caging them. Hanako grabs Ren's hand that was already trembling.

'A lightning cage....! At this rate, they won't be able to get away...still the spirit blade is an anti-evil artifact that's mainly only for attack. It shouldn't be that good at controlling lightning, so how...?' Hanako took a knife from his school uniform grabbing Ren protectively "what a scary face." laugh Teru before his face turns serious "No matter how you try to cover it up...in the end, you both can never hide what you truly are. A trouble ghost that goes unstable at the drop of a hat...wanting to protect the one they love...but fails...and harms the living at the slightest at provocation. self-serving and violent. You took life from another...and yet you cling stubbornly to the nearshore and refuse to accept your own death and their death...to be perfectly honest...it's painful to look at" Ren could feel Hanako's grip getting tighter and Ren could feel the tense air surrounding them.

Teru was on a fighting style katana pointed at them and lighting cackling from it. "stay here" Hanako whisper to Ren "...please be careful..." Ren whispers back as Hanako stands up the knife on hand and runs to Teru but Teru was quickly disappearing from in front of Hanako with lightning crackling before Hanako could comprehend what was happening Teru kick him from behind making Hanako fall to the ground. "Hanako!" Ren shouted covering his mouth and running to him "W-wait Ren d-don't!" but it was too late Ren feels someone grab his wrist painfully "w-what..." turning to see he saw Teru eyes sharp looking at him, Ren feel those pricing eyes looking at him "..p-please stop.." Ren tries to pry Teru's grip but it only makes it worse as Teru keeps gripping him tightly "...pathetic.." Teru throws Ren to the floor before...