ƬĤƐ Ƈ♡ИFƐSSĪ♡И ƬŔƐƐ

Ren was on his boundary thinking of what happened yesterday everything he would close his eyes the only thing that pops in his mind is Hanako-Kun witch only make things worsen 'Why can't I keep him out of my mind...' he thought flushing more covering his face before he feels something nudge his side he peak through his finger to see the mokkes looking up at him, he sighs before putting down his arms down and grabbing one of the mokke and hugging them ' What is this feeling...' he put his hand on his heart that was beating even tho he was already dead.

'maybe I should go to Yashiro-chan if I remember she's in class at the moment' he thought before flying/ floating down the halls and avoiding Hanako from everything before he arrives at Yashiro's class who saw him widen her eyes she looks at Ren. "Ren what are you doing here" Nene whisper to him since no one could see him only she could "There a lot of things going in my mind now and I was wondering if I can be with you at the moment," Ren said shily this made Nene have an idea "is it...Hanako-kun" at the name of Hanako he feels his cheek get warmer "I-I Wh-what NO!" Ren suddenly screams luckily no one hears him but sadly for nene who almost called from her desk from Ren sudden shout.

"Yashiro do you have something to say?" her sensei asks students were looking at Nene weirdly "N-no I'm sorry..." Yashiro said sitting up while Ren gave her an apologizing face "sorry" he whispers to her "it ok sorry I said Hanako-Kun's name I thought he wouñd be in your mind"Yashiro whisper but she snickers from the red face of Ren.

.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.゜

It was already club time and Ren was following Yashiro to the gardening club. He can't go see Hanako since his thoughts and feeling were a mess the moment 'Gardening class...' Ren thought seen the plants familiar as if something is missing but a sigh cath his attention turning to look it was Nene with a watering can on hand "That was so embarrassing..." Nene looks at Ren who looks down "but it ok Ren, it not your fault" Nene said making Ren sigh back at her and nod in understanding.

'after I meet Yashiro-chan and got to see Hanako-Kun again outside my boundary...I don't think anything good ever comes from it, I kind of feel bad for Yashiro already that she has to deal with us...' Ren thought looking at Nene look at the scales appearing on hr hand 'I wonder if I 'll ever be a normal human again...' she thought looking at her hand with scales 'don't be a pessimist Ren. You can't always avoid Hanakko-Kun anyway...so be positive good things come of it...I got to meet Yashiro and go out of my boundary more' he thought following closely to Yashiro.

But as he floats by her side the sudden recalled of what happen yesterday broke him again making him fluster again. Felling the warmness of his cheek again he covers them with his hands 'why. why. why' he thought looking up seen Yashiro looking at him and not only that she had a smirk knowing what was on her friend mind "so...I'm guessing I'm right is it...Hana-" she couldn't even finish when Ren covers her mouth with one of his hand while the other covering his mouth. Yashiro could clearly see the redden on this pale skin.

'ah! don't tell me! Ren is a tsundere....' Yashiro's eyes widen at the thought before collecting her thought "When I look at it that way, it all adds up...This and that and the other thing.' Yashiro thought remembering all the action Hanako has done with Ren, even calling Ren his dance and even trying to date him but Ren keeps rejecting him every single time, and not only that when Hanako mentions having (f/f) with him is like the only thing Ren won't decline.

'Aw is Ren really a tsundere like does romantic novels I have read before not only that Hanako seem to genuinely love him' Yashiro though feeling that Ren uncover her mouth before sighing and looking at the floor 'but Ren seems to conflict with his feeling for Hanako-Kun..' she thought looking at her ghost friend "Nene-chan what's up? You're making funny faces." someone behind Yashiro said catching her attention making her have an idea."Aoi!! Listen!!" Yashiro grabs her from the shoulder surprising her.