𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 )

❝ Hello! I'm am the (soon-to-be) beloved heroine, Nene Yashiro! searching for our missing friends and Renn....we've embarked to No.2 of the school's eight mysteries, the Misaki stairs. Our goal is the innermost reaches, where the school mystery's weakness- her divine Yorishiro- is sealed. We came up against one difficulty after another...but we overcame them all magnificently! and at last we reached the top floor. The supernatural boss blocking our way. a precious sacrifice! tragic reunions and a shocking new fact! ❞

"This isn't the innermost reaches," Hanak said making Yashiro sweatdrop and look back at Hanako "Then where in the...?" "hmm." "if it's not at the top, maybe it's at the very bottom'" Hanako points down "WHAT." Yashiro was tied by ropes.

❝and so I...❞

"She's dead"

"You think so?"

murmur and more murmur she heard slowly she open her eyes surrounding her were the mokkes, she landed on a bed of flowers "I'm...not dead...?" she groggily wakes up and finds herself in front of a torii gate. ' scales...' she touches her head feeling the scaly texture of the scales 'I...got pushed off a cliff, and..' Yashiro then thought when Hanako push her off the edge only for her to fall to water turning into a fish and came out to land on the dirt pathway. 'oh. that's how I got here.'

Yashiro fit up and look up 'It's so bright here...The atmosphere is so different everywhere else. Is this heaven? no...could this be the innermost reaches!?' Yashiro looks at her surrounding. There is a quaint bench with sunlight filtering through the forest. Standing up she walks to the torii gate 'Then I need to hurry and find the Yorishiro!?' but while she was running she accidentally knocks over a table, spilling several papers. "AAAA!!".

"...NGH!!" she then saw a journal on the ground beside her "Hmm?" looking at the journal she saw a "Top secret" printed on the book and below said "no peaking". 'this book...!' "it's totally suspicious" Yashiro grab the book regardless of the warning, she opens the journal.

▏Today I threatened a student. it waz fun

▝ Teacher's comments

▏ Let's not do that, 🌸 very well done « Misaki »

'this name...Misaki. That's...' Yashiro looks closely below the sakura stamp and not only that seeing several sentences with spelling errors.' the one we met was upstairs...?' Yashiro stand up from the stairs and then continue reading the journal

▏Misaki gave me a new hairstyle. CUT MY HAIR I HATE MISAKI. thank you Sensei.

▝ Teacher's comments

▏I fixed it for you. 🌸 very well done « Misaki »

' heh. ah! I don't have time for this!' Yashiro thought and flips through the pages of the journal "Clues, clues..." that till she notices an old black-and-white photograph peeping from underneath the pages "a photo..." the photo was a teacher and his students taking a group picture. the caption next to it read:

▏Today I took a "photograph" with Misaki and the other kids.

not only that the sitting on these essays gets progressively better 'Is this "Misaki-Sensei"?' Yashiro looks at the teacher in the photo '...then I was right. The person at the top of the stairs wasn't Misaki-Sensei.?' she then flips to the next page.

▏Misaki gave me some hair shears. None of the other kids got any. Only me.

'Hmmm?' flips next page

▏Misaki loves me. I'll put the scissors in the shrine to keep them safe.

▏Good for you « Misaki »