ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇs

☆彡*ー*ー*★彡*ー*ー*☆彡*ー*ー*★彡*ー*ー*☆彡*ー*ー*★彡

Where do things go when they have been forgotten by everyone?

Do they fade out of existence?

No those things....are still with us, even now

Have you heard the rumors? of the faeries?

***************

Rᴇᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏғʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ

‵Hanako-san said..."We've been wanting a human assistant." Yashiro thought remembering yesterday event ‵It's been a week and I-‵

Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇ

"PLEASE LET ME GO HOME FOR THE DAY!" Yashiro pleases with the toilet-cleaning bucket and the supplies inside on her arm as she have her hand together before Ren could say anything Hanako beat him to it "Nope!" he said crossing his arms to form an "x" and with a smile on his face. ‵ I've been cleaning toilets against my will.‵ Ren looks like he wanted to talk but they keep cutting him off "JUST TODAY! JUST FOT TODAY, I PROMISE!" Yashiro keeps pleasing with her hand press together but Hanako keeps saying nope not letting Ren at least talk "I know what you're going to say Ren and I'm not letting her go because I have a very important job. I want you to do when you're done with this one. so We need you to finish up asap." Hanako said not looking at Yashiro and a mop in hand. Ren sight before giving an apologetic look to Yashiro "No...In the week I've been your assistant...I clean, clean, and clean more bathrooms from the second school ends until they kick us off of school grounds... I've cleaned almost every bathroom in the entire school. and Ren won't let me clean his portrait or even go to his secret room" Yashiro said thinking of all the cleaning she have done before grabbing Hanako's shoulder and shaking him "I-It ok my portrait doesn't need cleaning at all" Ren said but none of them listen.

"Young is fleeting! I'm in the prime of my youth! And I finally have a chance!" At that, it peaks Ren's attention "Chance?" both Hanako and Ren ask, Yashiro stop shaking Hanako and flushing just thinking about it "a boy asked me out on a date! ღ" Yashiro said giving out a peace hand sign to both boys "Fuji-Kun the hottest guy in class!" and this'll be our second date! we had little rendezvous in the classroom at dusk when no one was around" Yashiro giggle "a date!?" both boys said in shock.

"So, hey what're you gonna do on this "date"?" Hanako said floating to Yashiro said with his will-o-wisp beside him and mop on Hanako's hands "You reeeeally wanna know? Well, since you insist!" Yashiro fluster said with hearts floating around her head "We're going to an empty classroom to organize papers for the student council." Yashiro said and thought of the organizing she have done...alone with the sound of "staple" and "caw" in the quiet room "That Fuji-Kun. First, he asks me out then disappears. He's so bashful." Yashiro sulks making Ren look with pity witch Hanako saw "What exactly are you gonna be rendezvousing with Yashiro?" Hanako asks as Yashiro was in the corner of the room. He then looks at Ren who tilted his head at Hanako and a mop in hand "say Ren what if we go on a date that is if-" Hanako didn't finish as Ren gave him a deadpan look at giving a cold "no" witch made Hanako sad and sulk with Yashiro in the corner.