𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )

"huh...?" Yashiro looks behind her to see the giant scissor about to cut her neck "Senpai!!" screams Kou trying to free himself from the dolls. and when the scissor snip Hanako was already saving Yashiro "Ha-Hanako-Kun" He lands her on her feet "Stay back." Hanako said punching Yashiro before turning to the scissor.

The scissor again advances, he ducks below its shears and lands a kick on the fulcrum. The shears are then broken into two pieces. "You did it!" boasted Yashiro "no." after a brief victory, another scissor shows up. "We're not out of the woods yet," Hanako said. The dolls again surround Nene "Kid!" Hanako hurriedly calls out for Kou while blocking the scissor with his knife."Don't order me around...! I'm already on it!" Kou flings all of the dolls off Nene with his staff. "attaboy!" Hanako smile.

"Okay let's go." Hanako carries Nene by the waist before all of them dash away from the advancing shears. "run away!" "but the door...!" Yashiro said as they got closer to the closed door. The door hasn't opened yet, but three Mokke jumps in their path "Mokke-chan!" on their hold was the three arms that they found. "Put the arm in that little shrine!" Kou picks one of them up before throwing it into the miniature house. "All right!!" boasted Kou "oooh nice throw!!" Hanako said behind him.

Right after the arm was offered the next door finally opens. "It's open!!" They steadfastly go through the door before locking it, breathing out a sigh of relief. ‵We managed to make it through the door.‵ Yashiro thought before looking up there was still stairs ‵But it's just more stairs...and dolls...and there's nobody here. not Aoi, not Ren-Kun, not any of the other kids...if we keep going we will find them...won't we?‵ Yashiro thought were cut off by a ring of a phone.

"Another one..."Kou said looking at the phone. They walk closer to the phone and before Yashiro could grab it, it was already in Hanako's hold. "You're gonna answer it Hanako-Kun?" Yashiro asks sweatdrop at him "ahem...a-yello?" Hanako said "my left arm...please find my left arm...every morning...before class, I go to make an offering and say a prayer at the shrine. I put my left and right hands together...and pray for everyone's good health. do hurry class-" the voice got cut off by Hanako.

"Hey, No.2!" Hanako said smiling "Long time no chat. You...do remember me don't you? and not only that You have someone that important to me don't you?" Hanako said his tone getting darker at the end, up in another place up the stairs was a beautiful woman with long beige hair worn, tied up with a red and white ribbon that has small bells on it, her eyes were cover by a shadow. She wears a patterned kimono with a white outer gown and white gloves. "....." silence she didn't respond for some time "....class will be starting soon." before hunting up the phone.

Back with Yashiro, Kou, and Hanako. Kou and Yashiro were silent looking at Hanako put down the phone "I just thought I'd say Hi." Hanako said floating looking back at them "You know her?" question Yashiro "Well...We're both eight mysteries after all." till they hear the same "Kring" sound they look to see another hourglass "We're looking for arms again? ugh, what a pain..." Kou said scratching his head.

"Hey, Hanako! isn't there some other way to deal with her!?" Kou asks "some other way?" Hanako looks at Kou "You know something we can use against her...like a weakness...".

"There is." Hanako affirms "She definitely has a weakness. her divine Yorishiro...that's what it called. Those are what give us eight mysteries our power." Hanako explains before picking a monkey toy with banging cymbals turning over "You might say it's something like a battery. if you destroy it the school mystery will be weakened significantly." Hanako shows them the battery "That it!! so where do we find this divine...uh...norishiro!?" Kou excitedly asks "You mean yorishiro! only to be corrected by Yashiro "Yeah yorishiro where is it!?".

"In the innermost reaches of this boundary." Hanako responds making them confuse "innermost...." "...reaches?" "It's just what it sounds like-the place farthest inside this world. I suspect we'll find it far beyond that door. at the top of this stairway..." Hanako said. "The top which means" they all look up "Basically....." they look at the many stairs they have to go through "So who's excited to climb some stairs!?" Hanako said putting his fist up "hup. hip hooray!" "hooray"