ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ

At the old school, rooftop were three people sitting in a blanket having a little picnic "Ahhh!" giggle Yashiro as she, Hanako, and Ren were holding a magazine "I don't suppose a hot guy would fall from the sky..." that make Ren and Hanako look at the young girl worry on their face "Y-Yashiro...." Ren stammered giving the magazine back to Yashiro "Come on. I'm not really serious. I know the difference between fantasy and reality" Yashiro said gloom not giving Ren and Hanako a glace holding the magazine that Ren gave back "But I am a supernatural's assistant. I can't help it if I end up hoping for a special encounter that leads to a special romance.

"S-special?

"Yeah Ren, like in this movie..."

"Because of her noble pedigree, a lonely maiden (me) is taken captive by two evil spirits. Suddenly, before her eyes, a beautiful young man falls from the sky. In a brilliant show of power, he vanquishes the evils spirits and he and the girl live happily ever after..." Yashiro fantasies while Hanako and Ren were looking at Yashiro "Um, He's vanquishing me." Hanako with a doubtful face and Ren with a worried face "E-evil.." Ren whispers making Hanako act immediately not wanting to see his partner sad.

"No dangerous ideologies. You made Ren upset now. Besides you don't need those delusions Yashiro" Hanako snatches the magazine from Yashiro's holds making her whisper "Hey". Hanako got closer to Yashiro squishing her cheeks with one hand while Ren was looking at what was happening "You have us" he said.

"THAT'S FAR ENOUGH!!" a voice yell catching the attention of Ren who looks to see a tall boy with short, spiky blond hair, light blue eyes, and two protruding canine teeth wearing a black shirt underneath his teal Kamome Gakuen Middle School uniform with brown stripes. He also sports a cream-and-brown striped tie that hangs untied around his neck and a red sweatband on his right wrist and a red traffic-safety amulet as a piercing on his right ear. He was holding what looks to be an umbrella. Yashiro was holding Hanako's hand that was squishing her cheeks freeing them from his hold.

Looking up at the boy that hup of the school ceiling " I finally found you, you viles fiends!!" the boy said with the umbrella in hand, Ren standing beside Hanako and the three of them with dotted eyes. ‵A boy from the sky...just like in the movie‵ Yahiro thought with her hands press together and a gleam in her eyes "I am a third-year komome academy middle school division..." the boy said dust flying up from him landing kneeling ‵It can't be! a beautiful young man's here for me...?‵ stars were on Yashiro eyes by now.

"Kou Minamoto at your service! Take your memories of me as a souvenir to the after-life!!" the traffic earing boy announced pointing to himself sparkles surrounding him while Hanako was with a wide-open mouth while Yashiro was looking at the sky and Ren has dotted eyes. "Someone you know Hanako-Kun, Ren-Kun I think he can see both of you" Yashiro inquired looking at both of the mention apparition ignoring the Kou in front of them.

"Well, We've never met in person.." Hanako answers looking back at Yushiro "But..He's from the Minamoto clan, right? That would be why he can see us. The Minamoto clan...the warriors? Well, you know once upon a time...back when nights ere much darker than they are now...It was a time when they called us super-naturals "youkai" and we had much stronger powers. there were three that were feared, believed to be even more powerful than the gods. they were the three great evil youkai of Japan. One of those three was the evil oni of mount Douji, and he was slain by...

...The exorcist extraordinaire, Minamoto no Yorimitsu. The ancestor of that young 'un over there." Hanako finishes with his hand on his pocket and Yashiro with an anxious face while Ren's face was thoughtful "Exactly!! You really know your stuff..." cackled Kou proud of his family history "My ancestor left countless powerful, anti-evil artifacts for their descendants to use. I will master them all and use them to protect people from vicious supernatural like you two. That the calling of every boy born into the Minamoto clan! and so!" the umbrella he was holding point in both Hanako and Ren's direction.