Love Letter

Riley was sitting in her room staring at the walls in front of her, it was like a boring staring contest that she knew she would never win.

He looked away for a second to see one of the photos of her and Mac hanging on the wall, he sighed deeply and that pain in his chest appeared again.

He got out of bed and went over to the painting hanging on the wall and took it in his hands, went back to bed and lay down while looking at that photo.

"I miss you," he said quietly.

It had been 5 months since the last time she saw or heard from him, and for her every second was like a horrible punishment.

5 months ago he was assigned to a new mission that was secret enough that he couldn't tell her or even contact her while he was away.

He stared at the photo until he heard someone ring the doorbell, set the photo aside, and went to the entrance to see who it was.

When he opened the door, he found a tall man, in his 30s or older, serious type, black hair, white skin, and normal dress clothes.

"Riley Davis?" asked the man in front of her

"It's me, who's asking?" I saw it seriously.

"I can't tell you my name, I'm just hiring myself to give this to Riley Davis" said the man while showing him a letter.

"Who sent it?" asked Riley

"Angus Macgyver" said the man

Riley could swear that for a second her heart stopped, she felt completely lost when she heard Mac's name, and with shaking hands she took the letter.

"I thought I couldn't do this," Riley said.

"He can't, MacGyver risked a lot by sending him that letter," the man said.

"But who are you?" she asked

"a friend" he said before turning to leave

Riley closed the door and immediately ran to her room to read the letter. At that moment she felt like a teenager reading something about the boy she likes.

He sat down on the bed and slowly opened the letter.

From: Angus Macgyver
To: Riley Davis, better known as the love of my life

I know it has been a long time since we met and that I am completely forbidden to speak to anyone while I am on this mission but I could not spend another second thinking that maybe you think that I forgot about you, every day I think of your beautiful smile, in your beautiful hazel eyes that drive me crazy, your beautiful curly hair that I love so much, with sincerity I miss all of you

These last 5 months have been a complete torture for me, waking up every morning and knowing that you are not there was one of the things that I hated the most, knowing that you are going on missions and that you could possibly hurt yourself and I cannot do anything to help you, I hate not being able to hug you every day and I hate not being able to kiss you

Every day all I want is to be able to go home to see you again, I miss you too much, my love

I know I am at great risk of court-martial for sending you this letter, but in all honesty, I don't care. Also, my friend Tony is a genius at these things, and he owes me a favor, so I will send it to make sure no one notices that I sent him this letter.

The fact is that I wanted to tell you how much I love you and that I will never forget you in my life, no matter how far I am from you, I can't wait for the moment when I see you again, and I can hold you in my arms once plus.

With love, Mac, the man you love the most.

Riley giggled a little as she wiped away the tears that had fallen from reading letter Mac had sent her.

He raised the letter to his chest and smiled widely, folding it as he had found it in one of the cabinets on the nightstand.

She lay down on the bed, and that love letter her boyfriend had sent her had made her completely happy.