Costume Party

Riley looked at herself in the mirror, checking that her pirate costume fit her. For some reason that day Russ wanted to have a costume party at his house and invited everyone.

She had decided to wear a pirate costume because it fit her quite well. She was wearing a pirate costume with a black jacket, long black boots, she had a girlish head scarf along with her pirate hat and finally a mask that hid a lot her face

When he was finally satisfied with his costume, he decided to go to Russ's house when he got to Russ's house, he saw a lot of people, it almost looked like a college party.

When she entered the house, the first thing she saw was Bozer in a skull costume that was incredible, he approached her with a smile before looking at her from head to toe.

"Hell, Riley, you look amazing," Bozer said in amazement.

"Thanks to Bozer, you look amazing too.

"Thanks, but there is a little problem with your costume," said Bozer.

"which?" Riley was confused.

"Desi, she's wearing the same costume" Bozer pointed to Desi who was in front of a table having a beer.

Desi was wearing the exact some pirate costume as Riley. apparently the two of them bought the costume from the same place.

"Well, I don't think it's just the two of us dressed up as pirate pirates," Riley said.

"Maybe, let's talk later, there are two very sexy girls that I want to win over," Bozer said.

"good luck with that" Riley smiled at him

Riley walked over to where Desi was and smiled at her, they both looked exactly the same as the costume didn't show much skin to distinguish them. Desi giggled when she saw that she and Riley had the same costumes.

"It's true what they say, great minds think alike," Desi said.

"I see" said Riley

"But you don't look bad at all" Desi said with a somewhat flirtatious tone.

"Are you flirting with me?" Riley asked with an amused smile.

"Maybe now that I'm not with Mac, I can flirt with whoever I want," Desi said.

"And am I one of those people?" asked Riley

"A little, but don't worry, someone else is in love with you, and it's not me" Desi said with a mischievous smile.

"What do you mean?" asked Riley confused

"I won't say anything" said Desi

"Hey, you can't leave me like this," Riley complained.

"I promised not to say anything, my lips are closed" Desi said as she ran her fingers over her lips as if she had a closed zipper.

Riley moaned a bit annoyed at not knowing what Desi was referring to, she continued the rest of the night alone or occasionally with Bozer.

Suddenly in the distance she saw Mac dressed as a werewolf, he looked very good, he wore a black shirt, a brown jacket, on his head there were two brown wolf ears, his eyes were illuminated a bright blue thanks to what she suspected. They were contact lenses, he wore fangs, and finally black boots with a wolf's tail dangling from his pants.

He looked incredibly sexy in that costume, Riley thought.

Then he approached her with a big smile before she could say anything, Mac's lips playing with hers.

For a second her body didn't react, but when she finally realized what was happening, she kissed him back.

"I like you, I like you very much" Mac whispered against her lips.

Riley looked at him with an expression of amazement at his words, the heat rose up her cheeks, she was grateful that the costume and how dark the room will prevent him from seeing her blush.

"Desi" said Mac was making Riley's heart break by a thousand pounds.

He thought it was Desi and so he kissed her. They were wearing the same disguise, so it was logical that it confused them.

With tears in her eyes, Riley pushed Mac and ran out of the place as he ran home, and when she got there, all she could do was cry.

After half an hour, she had removed her costume and washed off the makeup that had been stained by tears.

I heard someone ring the doorbell, but decided to ignore it thinking it was their annoying neighbor. The bell kept ringing and in the end he decided to go open the door.

She was surprised that when she opened the door the person who was there was Angus Macgyver himself, he looked at her with an expression that she could not recognize but knew that she realized that he was kissing her and not Desi.

"Riles, sorry to kiss you at the party, I was, I'm a little drunk, and that's not how I wanted to do it," Mac admitted.

"What are you talking about?" he asked trying to fake a bit of confusion.

"Riley, I already knew that the pirate costume was you and not Desi" said Mac

"But you said Desi" Riley said quietly.

"I said Desi because I was behind you taking pictures of us, but I know perfectly well that the girl I was kissing was you" said Mac approaching her.

"So you wanted to kiss me?" Riley asked shyly.

"Yes, a lot, because I like you, Riley, I like you a while ago, but I didn't say it because it scared me, but today I think I was not aware enough of what I was doing, and that's why I kissed you, and now I ask you, can you give me permission to kiss you, Riley? ”he asked, standing a few inches from her.

"Yes" she said before kissing him.

Riley pushed him into the house and kicked the door closed. Riley pushed him against the door and smirked as he let out a little gasp.

"I like you too" Riley admitted

"Good" he said before taking it.

Mac led Riley into his room as he carried her in his arms, and she was ready to strip him of that sexy wolf costume.