Girls night!(This is now a fonfon and Foxbit story now)

It's been about two weeks and the girls, except for CB she still in the back rooms, are having a girls night.Yes I know i'm evil with the time skips muahaha!

Meh POV aka the narrator of doom

"Ok so what do y'all want to do tonight?" asked Funtime Chica as she walked into lolbit's room for the sleepover. "We could play some paintball" Responded Electrobab with a devilish smile on her face slowly holding up a paintball gun. "NOOOOOO! I think of seen enough guns for at least one year." Stated BonBon who was in a wheelchair. "I swear you remind me of someone Bon." said Lolbit, yesh you are going to soon meet me funtime bonnie and meh hand puppet FredFred.

Funtime Chica's POV:          (I swear i'm starting to like doing this POV)

I knew exactly who Lolbit is talking about, the more I realise 3 of us backroomers have refused to come out of the closet literally and 1 LGBT like. "How about we do some Truth or dare?" Bonnet inseasted. "I'm fine with that" The rest of us said. "Bonnet truth or dare?" asked Ballora. "I will choose truth!" she responded. "I know this may seem a little far fetched but are there any other backroom animatronics?" ballora asked. Lolbit, Bonnet, electrobab, and me just looked at each other with a face of "Should we tell them?". "There are aint there!?" Asked BonBon who was at the edge of her wheelchair seat. Lolbit gave bonnet a little nod to tell them, lolbit is the co leader of the backroomers while Yenndo is the leader. "Yes there are would you like to meet them?" asked Bonnet. "Y E S!" Responded BonBon trying to get her wheelchair to move. Lolbit pushed BonBon's wheelchair to the backrooms and Electrobab opened the door to revail our other friends."

BonBon's POV:

As soon as Electrobab opened the door we all saw....

Ok i'm not gonna lie this cliffhanger is evil! Ahh oh shiitake mushrooms stop sneaking up behind me. WHAT? Oh you didn't expect me to look like a funtime version of bonnie did you?