here is some FonFon (I'm sorry i had to it will just be a tiny bit)

*Insert the song never gonna give you up in a glitchy tone* Get stormed on LOL! this going to be a long chapter. There is cursing and a wittle surprise and they will stay in there angle forms for now on.

Isabella POV: *just got out of flashback*

I came back from the flashback with a jolt but I wasn't in the kitchen anymore, I was in the breaker room on the couch. "You ok?" I heard fred asked, I turned my head to the direction of the voice and he was sitting right next to me. " Yeah i just had a flashback..." I said looking down at the floor. "Come here." he said pulling me into a hug. I was half asleep and my head was on his chest while he was singing Death Bed, My favorite song to chill to(Mine too). After 10 minutes I fell dead asleep. 

Fredericks  POV:

She finally fell asleep after 20 minutes or so. I threw a blanket over her as I could see she was shaking since it was cold. I braided her hair so it wont get all knotty after I finished I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her gently. I then drifted off to sleep to see another dream and how tomorrow will play out. (its to wholesome for my single ass)

*Time skip it's the morning now*

I woke up at like 7 in the morning and Bella was still sleeping on me. I didn't want to wake her up so i just fiddled with her hair. An hour has passed and she is still asleep, when she wakes up i'm going to ask how she can sleep for so long. Another few minutes passed and she finally woke up "Good morning." she said in a tiered tone. "Hey....." I responded. "Can you please get off of me?" I asked. She got red as hell and got off of me "S-sorry." she said. "Its fine." I said hugging her, we went down to the kitchen to get breakfast. Bella stopped and said "what the heck?". I looked up and Richard was giving Alex a piggyback ride while Alex was saying "I never felt more alive in my undead life!".  "I think they are on crack." I said walking backwards along with Bella "Mhhm" she responded. We made it to the kitchen where Storm was just making breakfast for everyone "What's up? Can y'all get me some eggs out of the fridge im flipping the pancakes." they said. "How did you know we are here?" I asked as we came in from the way where we are behind her. They didn't respond "I don't think Storm's hearing aids are in but i'll go get them the eggs." BonBon said getting the eggs. BonBon got the eggs and tapped Storm on the shoulder and signed language something to it. (Yes i have to use sign language sometimes, hearing aids, and i do sometimes allow peeps to use the pronoun "it"). Storm signed to BonBon I think was "Can you get my hearing aids please?" sence Bon went to there room. "Can you make the eggs please?" Storm asked as it was still making the pancakes. I nodded my head and started to make the eggs. 

TIME SKIP!

No ones POV: (they are in adult mode now)

Alex was just reading and eating while Richard was searching up flirt lines while eating. Fred was flicking food at Storm while Storm was flicking food back. Isabella was just eating her food along with Adel/Bonnet, Trey/Yenndo, Noah/Ennard. Ava and CeCe/Ballora was watching TV while eating. Adain/Tangle was cleaning up the kitchen scene he already finished eating. "Yo fred!" Alex said looking up from her book. "Yeah? he responded after flicking a piece of egg to Storm. "So I heard you and Bella slept together, when is the baby coming? Can i be the godmother? What is it's or there names? When is it due?" Alex asked with a smirk on her face. Fred choked on his food "Excuse me!?" he asked. "Yalls slept together and so i thought yall did ding dong!" Alex said pointing her fork at him. "We didn't do anything!" Isabella said. "Just go take a mother fucking prego test!" Storm called out with a bit of a stern tone in its voice. "We don't have any prego tests!" bell said. "Yes we actually do!" Alex and storm said holding prego tests. "How the fuck did you get those?" Bell asked and they just simply responded with "Y'all seriously think we didn't think some of us were going to do ding dong?". "We didn't do shit!" Fred yelled now losing it. "Fine i'll take it!" Bella said walking to the bathroom(WTF am i doing with my life?) with a prego test in her hands. "Even if you didn't do shrek she could still be prego." Trey said looking down at his plate. After 5 minutes Bella came out of the bathroom and said "Well i was wrong..." Fred just choked and spit up the food in his mouth  "WAIT WHAT!?" he called out. "Dude chill it was a prank I texted Alex last night when you were sleeping and told her to get a fake one for  a prank." she responded and Alex just made a "Oh shit" face while looking at her book. "You wanted a fake one?" Alex asked still looking at her book. "yes, why do yu-...........Is this real?" Bella asked concerned. Alex slowly turned around and nodded her head very slowly. "So i'm actually pregnant that's cool yep, this is fine." Bella said before fainting, Fred dashed over there to catch her in time. 

Told yall there would be a little surprise in here!