Ready, set, MATRIX!

Foxy's point of view:

It's been about a month since my gang and me met Lolbit and her gang. Everyone finds her very annoying but i dont she's really funny and she is easy to talk to, tho her laugh can be obnoxious at times. 

It was another night but with the night guard having cancer now the animatronics have just been chilling. "I Bet you weren't expecting me now were you?" asked Lolbit as she teleported into the funtime auditorium while everyone was chilling in there. "Actually we all were kind of expecting you and no one wants you here go annoy a rat." Responded Ennard as he was hanging from the vents. " Jeez dude what's your problem? I was only asking a question." Responded Lolbit with an annoyed expression on her face. "By the way does anyone want to see the Matrix AKA My home?" Lolbit asked. I jumped off of the counter I was sitting on yelled "ME!" thinking that the matrix would be awesome and boi was was I right. Lolbit grabbed my hand and she said "ok you may feel sick sense this is your first time doing this.". After she said that I got pulled in the security camera TV and I started falling I was sacred and I yelled "IS THIS NORM-" and I hit the a ground like thing with nothing hurting,bruised, or broken. "Ok you can get up now we are halfway there." said Lolbit and I was confused. "What do you mean half way there and how THE HECK ARE YOU FLOATING!?" I asked. "We are floating cause there is no gravity and the ground like thing you hit is so we don't drift off into the coded section." she said as I got up and started to gain my balance. "Oh ok." I responded. After about I wanna say 10 minutes we made it to like this hangout like area that was black with everything having a rainbow outline. The thing that caught my eyes the most was this computer station but the computers was like flat holograms that can actually do stuff and these tiny little gadgets that look like robots. "Well welcome to my hang out the door over there on the left leeds to the outside part of the matrix and that's where viruses,scams, and other harmful computer stuff lives." Lolbit said. "Don't mind me asking but how are you able to glitch in here?" I asked Lolbit. Her ears went down "Well it started when Mr.Afton coded me, somehow a virus got in the code and made me glitch Afton didn't notice and sent me on stage. All of the kids loved me then i started uncontrollably glitching so the workers took me off stage and Afton went to see what was wrong but the time he figured out there was a virus it destroyed my code. I learned how to hack in that time so when i heard i couldn't go back out on stage i hacked and fixed myself so i could go in TV's and it worked. The viruses already living there thought i was one cause i didn't look like anything that's good for the computer so i was safe from them. After a while i learned how to glitch in and out of computers and and i improved my hack skills and made mini robots like us that can do random stuff." she Explained "But I tried to remove my stage performances memory's so i could forget that part of me but no matter what i did i couldnt without removing all my memory's. All i want to do again is just see those kids smiles when ever  told stories about the wacky inventions I made." she continued as she started to tear up. I floated over to where she was and I put my hands on her shoulder "Well how about you can come on stage with me and we can perform together." i said with a weird feeling. I never let someone on stage with me when i perform but something i could never explain was pushing me to do it for Lolbit.

Well thats it for this chapter my Excotic Butters! Stay safe and wash yo hands oh and don't forget to tell Karen's to put that GOSH DANG MASK ON! I need ppl to ask questions and dares for the characters and please nothing kid inappropriate. Yes LGBTQ+ stuff is aloud cause why wouldn't i put that their I mean we at least know one person who is in the LGBTQ+ community right?